- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love the quality of their clothing and I really really enjoy the designs! Everything in there is really cute the only thing is the clothing is a bit expensive
The uniqueness of the clothing selection is great, but jeez. The prices are outrageous. I could easily find similar clothes at Salvation Army for a few dollars.
Urban Outfitters has a wide range of cool products. Their housewares are cute and trendy. I'm also a big fan of their clothes, however, they are quite pricey.
You can buy a lot of stuff here that are like vintage style and very instagram look my first purchase was buying a fjallraven kanken backpack it was very cute .
I really like Urban Outfitters, their clothes are pretty expensive I usually don't buy anything full price. However, they are super cute and have great deals!
Love Urban!!! I get all of my staple tees here and they are always of the best quality and material. I love what they bring to the table. Vintage meets today.
The quality of the brands they carry is generally good, and the prices are reasonable. Always a good sale going on, it seems. I wish they carried more jewelry!
This is my daughter and her friends' favorite shopping place. They have fun and trendy merchandise but they are pricey. They are good sales from time to time.
UO is amazing. I always find myself wandering in there every time I pass one. I just wish they were a little cheaper. I would be able to purchase so much more.
I love going here because they have so many different styles and name brands. Their home section is also pretty awesome! I find the cutest things for my house
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos