- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I really don't like their clothes, but their furniture and apartment stuff I love!! I bought a lot of my apartment decor from urban outfitters! their clothes are very expensive and are very bohemian and a bit boho.
I love Urban! The clothes are so incredibly cute, the only con being the price! Way too expensive for me normally. I'd check the clearance section if I were you!
I am OBSESSED with this store I would buy every single thing in it if I had the money. it's super pricey and sometimes not worth it, the shirts can be very thin.
Urban Outfitters is a Fun place to go! I was pleasantly surprised, not by their clothes, but by the gift items they have! Funny quirky stuff perfect for holidays!
They have really cute stuff but they are very overpriced. You can totally find most of their clothes or at least similar stuff at different stores for way cheaper.
Love this store! The clothes are so cute and unique.. They're tons of different books there just in case your boyfriend gets bored during the shopping experience.
Whenever I go to Urban Outfitters I want to buy the whole store, because it's always trendy and wearable. It's just too pricey, so it's hard to buy entire outfits.
I love Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately their products regular price is a bit steep for me. So I usually go straight to their sale section and get some great deals.
Its such a cute store and I love their things. Unfortunately, you have to be tiny to fit into their stuff. I do, however, love their home stuff and buy it often!
Store has great ambiance. Love walking through the aisles. Cute clothes and accessories.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos