BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Margot T.
Winter Garden, FL
I really don't like their clothes, but their furniture and apartment stuff I love!! I bought a lot of my apartment decor from urban outfitters! their clothes are very expensive and are very bohemian and a bit boho.
Mikayla S.
Lynnwood, WA
I love Urban! The clothes are so incredibly cute, the only con being the price! Way too expensive for me normally. I'd check the clearance section if I were you!
Kate R.
Wayne, PA
I am OBSESSED with this store I would buy every single thing in it if I had the money. it's super pricey and sometimes not worth it, the shirts can be very thin.
April D.
Seattle, WA
Urban Outfitters is a Fun place to go! I was pleasantly surprised, not by their clothes, but by the gift items they have! Funny quirky stuff perfect for holidays!
Genesis B.
Tampa, FL
They have really cute stuff but they are very overpriced. You can totally find most of their clothes or at least similar stuff at different stores for way cheaper.
Chantel P.
Love this store! The clothes are so cute and unique.. They're tons of different books there just in case your boyfriend gets bored during the shopping experience.
Monica B.
La Fayette, NY
Whenever I go to Urban Outfitters I want to buy the whole store, because it's always trendy and wearable. It's just too pricey, so it's hard to buy entire outfits.
Heather S.
I love Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately their products regular price is a bit steep for me. So I usually go straight to their sale section and get some great deals.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Its such a cute store and I love their things. Unfortunately, you have to be tiny to fit into their stuff. I do, however, love their home stuff and buy it often!
Cori W.
Store has great ambiance. Love walking through the aisles. Cute clothes and accessories.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.