- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love Urban Outfitters! They have great clothing and home decor. Prices are very high but when things are frequently marked down. The quality of the clothing is also very good.
I love the style of urban outfitters , we don't have a big store where I live but I usually drive far to go to the bigger store. I like the staff , they are usually very friendly
When I go here, I just go to the sale rack because it's crazy expensive. They kind of give a vibe that makes you feel like you're not cool enough to shop there though....
Tried on a few pieces and thought they were SUPER cute...but not after glancing at the price tag. The clothing here is VERY over-priced, definitely not economically friendly.
You could say that I am most definitely a shop a Holic!!!! This is one of my favorite brands everything makes me feel fabulous and gorgeous. True to sizes even when ordering online little over priced sometimes
If you love retro or vintage styles, you'll love Urban Outfitters. They have great clothing but I also love their home wares. A downside is that they can be quite expensive!
This store has the cutest clothes, and most uniques items. But it is way too expensive. Would rather go to another store and get more items rather than spend $100 on one shirt
This store is very strange. They have a lot of hipster stuff, and they also have a lot of cute, random gifts. It is veryyy expensive though. It's a fun store to kill time in.
This store doesn't have super cute clothes, and smells like homeless people. They do have funny books/gifts and some cute accessories, though. It's much to hipster for my taste
Love their selection of clothes and furniture! The products are rather expensive but it is a luxury when I treat myself. The shoe selections are the best based on my taste!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos