- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The stuff available at Urban Outfitters is AMAZING. I love all the clothes, accessories, and goodies you can find here. However, the prices are pretty high and I'm not able to buy much here.
I love urban but if you're looking for affordable prices this might not be the store for you. Not super thrilled with their shoe department bbut everything else is fab
I really like the vibe of this store. It has a great atmosphere and is super trendy and hip. However, they're overpriced, in my opinion. The quality isn't THAT great for what they charge.
Urban outfitters stuff is really cute, but not worth the price AT ALL!!!!!!i got a heaband there that was literally cheap leaves spray painted on a cheap rope for 25$$$ thats outragous!!!!!
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores! Their clothes are cute and durable. YES it is a bit expensive but I always find a ton of great stuff in the sale section for 50% off or more.
I love the clothes but the prices are way to high. I once found a shirt for 32 in there and went somewhere else and got it for 24. They mark prices up but quality of clothes is very good.
I only shop here during the 50% off sale or Black Friday. Otherwise it's a bit pricey. BUT that being said, the stuff here is unique and fun but definitely young. College chic only.
They have a lot of unique clothes and items here. The house decorations are to die for. The clothes are indie style. A little over priced but still a really cool and original store.
Urban Outfitters has great stuff but honestly it's overpriced.I saw a really cute scarf there but when I went in to the store, the price was too high! I'm not paying $40 for a scarf!
So unique love this store favorite ever in my life❤❤ the t and jeans well everything is so perfect really I have so many friends that goes to that store too and we love it so much!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos