BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Allie C.
Gulfport, MS
The stuff available at Urban Outfitters is AMAZING. I love all the clothes, accessories, and goodies you can find here. However, the prices are pretty high and I'm not able to buy much here.
Caroline M.
I love urban but if you're looking for affordable prices this might not be the store for you. Not super thrilled with their shoe department bbut everything else is fab
Haily J.
Charleston, SC
I really like the vibe of this store. It has a great atmosphere and is super trendy and hip. However, they're overpriced, in my opinion. The quality isn't THAT great for what they charge.
sarah t.
Madera, CA
Urban outfitters stuff is really cute, but not worth the price AT ALL!!!!!!i got a heaband there that was literally cheap leaves spray painted on a cheap rope for 25$$$ thats outragous!!!!!
michelle b.
San Antonio, TX
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores! Their clothes are cute and durable. YES it is a bit expensive but I always find a ton of great stuff in the sale section for 50% off or more.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY
I love the clothes but the prices are way to high. I once found a shirt for 32 in there and went somewhere else and got it for 24. They mark prices up but quality of clothes is very good.
Laurinda U.
Medford, MA
I only shop here during the 50% off sale or Black Friday. Otherwise it's a bit pricey. BUT that being said, the stuff here is unique and fun but definitely young. College chic only.
cierra b.
Dallas, TX
They have a lot of unique clothes and items here. The house decorations are to die for. The clothes are indie style. A little over priced but still a really cool and original store.
Eileen G.
Golden, CO
Urban Outfitters has great stuff but honestly it's overpriced.I saw a really cute scarf there but when I went in to the store, the price was too high! I'm not paying $40 for a scarf!
Anali O.
So unique love this store favorite ever in my life❤❤ the t and jeans well everything is so perfect really I have so many friends that goes to that store too and we love it so much!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.