BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Rachel R.
Beaverton, OR
I did like shopping here and always found quite a few good things but the last time I was there, I had such bad customer service that I don't think I'll shop there again for a long time, if ever.
Olivia A.
Lebanon, IN
My favorite higher priced clothing store hands down. Always has exactly what I want and very ahead of trend. Often the priciness is worth it but their sale section also often has some great finds.
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite clothing stores ever! Their style of clothing is so on point and very bohemian. The only downside would be the price. What I do is attack the sales section!
Anthea W.
Evanston, IL
The clothes are so fantastic and really well made; however it's very expensive. Everything does eventually go on sale so if you wait it out, you can get some really good stuff for a good price.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY
Half of my closet is dedicated to UO. I usually hit their sales a lot because their items are very much overpriced. I love their clothing and their jeans are amazing. It's my second home nowadays.
Esma H.
Sarajevo, BIH
Although you can find great items , that look really amazing, their price is really up to sky. Their quality isn't the best. They don't only sell clothes/shoes/jewelry so that's a good thing.
Beth B.
N Lauderdale, FL
I don't live near a retail store but I have shopped online. You can find very pricey items as well as affordable products. I like them because they sell things you can't find anywhere else.
Katherine M.
oceano, CA
I always go in looking for clothes but end up buying all kinds of home goods!! I have an elephant shaped ring holder that I absolutely LOVE! The prices are totally reasonable for the quality.
Allie C.
Gulfport, MS
The stuff available at Urban Outfitters is AMAZING. I love all the clothes, accessories, and goodies you can find here. However, the prices are pretty high and I'm not able to buy much here.
Josaland H.
This store is for the more chic dressers!! the women and men who make statements without having to really try! clean cut! great for casual outings! Somewhere comfortable! Quality over Quantity
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.