- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I did like shopping here and always found quite a few good things but the last time I was there, I had such bad customer service that I don't think I'll shop there again for a long time, if ever.
My favorite higher priced clothing store hands down. Always has exactly what I want and very ahead of trend. Often the priciness is worth it but their sale section also often has some great finds.
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite clothing stores ever! Their style of clothing is so on point and very bohemian. The only downside would be the price. What I do is attack the sales section!
The clothes are so fantastic and really well made; however it's very expensive. Everything does eventually go on sale so if you wait it out, you can get some really good stuff for a good price.
Half of my closet is dedicated to UO. I usually hit their sales a lot because their items are very much overpriced. I love their clothing and their jeans are amazing. It's my second home nowadays.
Although you can find great items , that look really amazing, their price is really up to sky. Their quality isn't the best. They don't only sell clothes/shoes/jewelry so that's a good thing.
I don't live near a retail store but I have shopped online. You can find very pricey items as well as affordable products. I like them because they sell things you can't find anywhere else.
I always go in looking for clothes but end up buying all kinds of home goods!! I have an elephant shaped ring holder that I absolutely LOVE! The prices are totally reasonable for the quality.
The stuff available at Urban Outfitters is AMAZING. I love all the clothes, accessories, and goodies you can find here. However, the prices are pretty high and I'm not able to buy much here.
This store is for the more chic dressers!! the women and men who make statements without having to really try! clean cut! great for casual outings! Somewhere comfortable! Quality over Quantity
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos