- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The one store that seems to know my style! I'm never disappointed because I can always find something I want to buy when I shop there. Great quality clothes too!
They don't carry my size in clothing so I cant say much about that, but i do love the vinyls records they sell that's about it really. i also do love the make u.
I think this store is a tad bit over rated. It's very expensive, but you have to search through everything to find the cute clothes. Sale racks are usually nice.
Cute clothes, but some bo-bo regular shirt ain't worth no $98923744739. When I see a plain shirt that is priced at $50 then that is my que to walk out of there.
I love the store they have the best clothes, i ordered my jeffery campbell litas from them and the shipping was so quick. but they are a bit over priced i think.
Their clothes are overpriced, but the sale rack is the place to look! Also, I love to look at the guys t-shirts because they are so soft and comfortable to wear!
One of my favorite stores. You can always find something unique and funky. Check the sale racks and sign up for UO app you get discounts and savings all the time!
I like this store for everything but the clothes because they are expensive. Sometimes they have cute stuff but most of the time the prices are to high. But the other stuff is cool and interesting to look at
I love the different style that UO has to offer. The only thing I do not like are the prices. I think for even some of the plain tops, the prices are ridiculous.
I think I might be too old for urban outfitters now. Their prices seem ridiculous for the clothes they are selling, not to mention the controversy over stealing artwork from people on Instagram for shirts.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos