BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Gaby M.
If you have a different type of fashion & love to stay on top of new looks this is the store for you. I love this store because of the different clothing they have
Amy S.
I've always like the style of Urban Outfitters, however the prices are just too high for the look. I can usually find the same style elsewhere for half the price.
Aileen M.
I have this love for vintage and retro type of style so, urban outfitters helps complete those type of "shopping day" days. The clothes are great and has nice quality even if this store can be on the pricey side.
ronda a.
Goodman , MS
Urban outfitter have some great quality clothing very well made and the price might be a little expensive but very worthy it especially if you catch them on sale.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
Amazing clothes, but a bit pricey...even the sales section....but either way, their clothing is high quality and will last. In a way, I't's worth the money spent.
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
Their homegoods section in their stores is my absolute favorite! Their clothes are a bit pricey but you can always find good products and gifts to give to people!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Urban Outfitters owns a bunch of really awesome other store chains like Terrain. This store gets a little pretentious at times for how pop culture it really is...
Kasey C.
Marietta, GA
I walked in this store the other day and couldn't believe that any of the clothes are actually worn in public. Has the hipster vibe going and not my taste at all.
jesse p.
Austin, TX
I like 65% of the clothes, but they are way too expensive for the quality. I always shop their clearance. I have gotten a few things there that have held up for long enough to merit the (deeply discounted) price.
Rebecca W.
Fremont, CA
It's a real hit or miss. Sometimes they have really cool unique pieces, sometimes things are just WTF were they thinking. EVERYTHING is overpriced if not on sale.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.