BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Olivia R.
Urban outfitters is a great store. They have a ton of selections from clothing to furniture, home decor to makeup, and so on. Although it is on the expensive side, I do like to shop here.
Rachel A.
New haven, CT
I used to love Urban Outfitters as a teenager, but once you get older you realize the quality just isn't there for the price. They do have really cute stuff though.
Mariah A.
UO is extremely expensive and a lot of it is trash. Especially their distasteful apparel. I honestly hate this company and they will never have my business again.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love urban outfitters. I mostly shop in sales section because they still have a great selection of clothes when I'm there. Also their sale prices are just for me.
Anita W.
Detroit, MI
When I'm looking for something eclectic and one if a kind....I go to UO. I'm into more classic pieces and they don't really have that. If you want to be on trend or a little ahead of the crowd then I suggest UO.
Rachel G.
Youthful, fun, and they sell the perfect high waisted jeans at an affordable price, with semiannual sale prices that are even better. Their apartment section of collegiate cool at its finest. Great for quirky gifts.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
I love urban outfitter! However, I love it for everything except for the clothing! They have such fun and quirky stuff. The clothing is simply too expensive for me.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this store, I'm never disappointed when I go in there. They have the cutest accessories. They also have amazing sales. There is something for everyone there.
Lauren S.
Bel Air, MD
I think they are way too pricey for the clothing that they provide. The clothing is not very well made and always always shrinks way too much no matter what you do.
Amy S.
I've always like the style of Urban Outfitters, however the prices are just too high for the look. I can usually find the same style elsewhere for half the price.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.