- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban outfitters is a great store. They have a ton of selections from clothing to furniture, home decor to makeup, and so on. Although it is on the expensive side, I do like to shop here.
I used to love Urban Outfitters as a teenager, but once you get older you realize the quality just isn't there for the price. They do have really cute stuff though.
UO is extremely expensive and a lot of it is trash. Especially their distasteful apparel. I honestly hate this company and they will never have my business again.
I love urban outfitters. I mostly shop in sales section because they still have a great selection of clothes when I'm there. Also their sale prices are just for me.
When I'm looking for something eclectic and one if a kind....I go to UO. I'm into more classic pieces and they don't really have that. If you want to be on trend or a little ahead of the crowd then I suggest UO.
Youthful, fun, and they sell the perfect high waisted jeans at an affordable price, with semiannual sale prices that are even better. Their apartment section of collegiate cool at its finest. Great for quirky gifts.
I love urban outfitter! However, I love it for everything except for the clothing! They have such fun and quirky stuff. The clothing is simply too expensive for me.
I love this store, I'm never disappointed when I go in there. They have the cutest accessories. They also have amazing sales. There is something for everyone there.
I think they are way too pricey for the clothing that they provide. The clothing is not very well made and always always shrinks way too much no matter what you do.
I've always like the style of Urban Outfitters, however the prices are just too high for the look. I can usually find the same style elsewhere for half the price.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos