- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Crazy overpriced! I could find some of this stuff at wal mart. They do have cute gifts but I just don't get the hype. I don't find the quality to match the price tag.
I like going to Urban Outfitters when looking for something fun to wear or when I'm looking for a unique gift for someone. Some of there clothes is not made all that well and tends to fall apart after a couple washes.
Urban is one of my favorite places to shop. My trips there are infrequent because their clothes are expensive. But when I do buy from there the quality is great. I particularly love their flannel shirts. Great quality.
With the marketing they've been doing within the past year or so, they need a lot of help. They're very pricey and sometimes the clothes are weird... Not always my style. I do like the books and knick knacks in the store.
I love the clothes they sell and i don't it's so unique and different very urban but i wish their prices weren't so high i sometimes walk out with one top and that's it sadly but online their furniture and deco is cool
I've always been a fan of Urban Outfitters. I prefer to shop there on sale because sometimes they have some really great steals and deals. Fun clothes and accessories.
They're not really my style for clothes, but they have the best knock-knacks and unique gifts! They also have great cards for any occasion- they're all mostly humor.
The prices on items in this store are crazy! i would definitely recommend this store to my family and friends, however i would warn them about the outrageous prices.
The only chain clothing store I shop at consistently, Urban does have some really great deals. It can be hit or miss but it's always a fun and trendy place to visit.
This store always has such unique things. Very hipster. I just wish they would lower their prices because I don't always have the money to buy what I want from there.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos