BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Heather M.
Crazy overpriced! I could find some of this stuff at wal mart. They do have cute gifts but I just don't get the hype. I don't find the quality to match the price tag.
Tabitha R.
Yonkers, NY
I like going to Urban Outfitters when looking for something fun to wear or when I'm looking for a unique gift for someone. Some of there clothes is not made all that well and tends to fall apart after a couple washes.
Mary A.
Arlington Hts, IL
Urban is one of my favorite places to shop. My trips there are infrequent because their clothes are expensive. But when I do buy from there the quality is great. I particularly love their flannel shirts. Great quality.
Corey H.
With the marketing they've been doing within the past year or so, they need a lot of help. They're very pricey and sometimes the clothes are weird... Not always my style. I do like the books and knick knacks in the store.
Yvonne Z.
I love the clothes they sell and i don't it's so unique and different very urban but i wish their prices weren't so high i sometimes walk out with one top and that's it sadly but online their furniture and deco is cool
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've always been a fan of Urban Outfitters. I prefer to shop there on sale because sometimes they have some really great steals and deals. Fun clothes and accessories.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
They're not really my style for clothes, but they have the best knock-knacks and unique gifts! They also have great cards for any occasion- they're all mostly humor.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
The prices on items in this store are crazy! i would definitely recommend this store to my family and friends, however i would warn them about the outrageous prices.
Amanda B.
Shelton, CT
The only chain clothing store I shop at consistently, Urban does have some really great deals. It can be hit or miss but it's always a fun and trendy place to visit.
Lauren x.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This store always has such unique things. Very hipster. I just wish they would lower their prices because I don't always have the money to buy what I want from there.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.