BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
They have some cute items but it's pretty overpriced. I do like the book, home and accessories sections though, I can usually find fun things in there and small gift items.
Haley S.
Clermont, FL
I LOVE the variety of this store but i think i have only ever purchased one thing from here, and it was on sale.. maybe if i hit the lotto i can shop here more :) haha!
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
Terrible quality clothes, and after seeing the Kent State University bloody hoodie story hit the web, I'll definitely never shop from this brand ever again. Tasteless!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Urban outfitters has re3ally great stuff. I love to shop there but unfortunately ist expensive so I only go there when day have sale (which is pretty much all the time :D)
Laura D.
Florida
My whole bedroom is basically from this store! I love the products they sell they are of good quality. I also have a shirt and a few books from here. They are amazing!
misty m.
winfield
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I ordered a ceramic mint blue trinket shaped like a macron. It opens and is able to hide a pair of earrings or something else equally as small. Its very cute and only cost $10
Torey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly I don't bother with full price items but if you look on the sales rack there are amazing deals! I have also found vinyls there for sale $10! And the artists are the newer ones. Such a unique store and one of a kind.
emily g.
Brentwood, TN
I'm a big fan of Urban Outfitters! both the local store and the online store are great! The clothes fit my style. I love the designs and clothing, however, i think it is a little overpriced for the quality of the clothing.
Lydia M.
Totally overpriced for sometimes low quality items but they have some really different articles of clothing and have a vinyls and cool stuff that could make great gifts
Cristy D.
It's got a lot of unique items. There prices are a bit ridiculously, so when I did order items they were always on sale. I personally would rather stick with Modcloth.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.