- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
They have some cute items but it's pretty overpriced. I do like the book, home and accessories sections though, I can usually find fun things in there and small gift items.
I LOVE the variety of this store but i think i have only ever purchased one thing from here, and it was on sale.. maybe if i hit the lotto i can shop here more :) haha!
Terrible quality clothes, and after seeing the Kent State University bloody hoodie story hit the web, I'll definitely never shop from this brand ever again. Tasteless!
Urban outfitters has re3ally great stuff. I love to shop there but unfortunately ist expensive so I only go there when day have sale (which is pretty much all the time :D)
My whole bedroom is basically from this store! I love the products they sell they are of good quality. I also have a shirt and a few books from here. They are amazing!
I ordered a ceramic mint blue trinket shaped like a macron. It opens and is able to hide a pair of earrings or something else equally as small. Its very cute and only cost $10
Honestly I don't bother with full price items but if you look on the sales rack there are amazing deals! I have also found vinyls there for sale $10! And the artists are the newer ones. Such a unique store and one of a kind.
I'm a big fan of Urban Outfitters! both the local store and the online store are great! The clothes fit my style. I love the designs and clothing, however, i think it is a little overpriced for the quality of the clothing.
Totally overpriced for sometimes low quality items but they have some really different articles of clothing and have a vinyls and cool stuff that could make great gifts
It's got a lot of unique items. There prices are a bit ridiculously, so when I did order items they were always on sale. I personally would rather stick with Modcloth.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos