- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Eh, I usually find something I like when I go in, but I mostly just browse. It's a little pricey for the things they have, which I can usually find somewhere else or online
The quality in my opinion is decent. But the prices aren't exactly manageable. I only shop here when I want to really treat my self which isn't a lot due to a lack of money..
I think Urban Outfitters is ridiculously expensive. I've looked through their clothes before and I would never spend that much money. And all their clearance clothes suck
I love Urban Outfitters and can sometimes get lucky. My only issue is that I wish they carried extended sizes! I would shop there way more if they had curvy girl fashions.
Too expensive for what their products are worth. Half their stuff you can DIY. Kind of annoying at that part. But I will say their vinyl players and vinyls are pretty cool.
Love the vibe at these stores, their clothes are high quality and adorable, however the prices are not. very high price but if you're willing to splurge its great clothing.
They do sell super cute clothes, very expensive though. I also heard from someone who works there that before they throw their clothes out they cut them in half so no one can dumpster dive for them. Why not donate? Makes me sad.
This is one of my go-to stores when I'm shopping. I love that you can shop for apartment things, books and records in addition to clothes. Downside, it can be very pricey but has great sales often so you just have to wait it out.
I love the items that UO carries, always very trendy and edgy. Cool stuff that you really don't see anywhere else. The only downside for me is they can be a bit pricey.
I love UO, but have found that everything seems much more expensive than it used to be. Even in the sales rack - used to find steals for $10 and now they don't have much. I haven't been shopping there recently, super disappointed
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos