- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Super expensive, over priced versions of cheap brands sometimes. But you can find a couple of stylish gems and knick knacks. I do have a jumpsuit I'm obsessed with though.
They do sell super cute clothes, very expensive though. I also heard from someone who works there that before they throw their clothes out they cut them in half so no one can dumpster dive for them. Why not donate? Makes me sad.
They have perfect stuff although it is pricey. I also don't like how they change up their stores every week. You never know what you will find or if it will be there the next few days. It is pricey so they should have more sales.
Sale section is amazing! All the clothes are true to size with a little shrinking if dried. The only reason for the 3 stars is I wish I had a store and not online shopping.
Over priced items in this store. I don't really want to spend $39 dollars on a plain graphic tee. Everything is expensive in the store. From the nail polish to the shoes.
The clothes are really cute, and sometimes if you go to a different area of the store, you can find really cheap items. They have fun little things too! My only issue is that the jewelry is the same price as some of the clothes!
This store has trendy clothing and accessories. They also carry home items too.They have great sale areas in the back where you can find some good bargains. They have a line of vintage inspired clothing by Betsy Johnson right now.
I love UO, but have found that everything seems much more expensive than it used to be. Even in the sales rack - used to find steals for $10 and now they don't have much. I haven't been shopping there recently, super disappointed
Urban Outfitters has awesome, unique clothes, but their prices are VERY expensive. I once bought a dress that was $80, but got it for $40. I wouldn't have paid $80 for it.
Eh, I usually find something I like when I go in, but I mostly just browse. It's a little pricey for the things they have, which I can usually find somewhere else or online
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos