BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Ariana B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this store because besides the cool clothes they have even cooler accessories and electronics! A bit pricey but around the same as H&M and Forever 21. Great place to find gifts!
ticie b.
I love shopping at urban outfitter but its kinda on the pricey side. I usually shop here when they have sales or deals. Its a great store and they have one of a kind pieces.
Durba C.
Most items are pretty expensive at Urban Outfitters, but you can still find enough things that are affordable. Plus, if you visit larger stores, there are more sales racks.
Tessie M.
Laguna Hills, CA
The clothes here are so cute! The prices are often a bit expensive. I love shopping in the sale section because the prices are much lower and the clothes are still so cute.
Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
If your willing to spend a lot on it it go for it! I will admit they do have a lot of cute things and great nick knacks but the prices are crazy! I advise wait for the sales.
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
I love the clothes at Urban and always find something that I just have to have. However, I limit myself only to the clearance areas because everything else is so expensive.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Everyone makes way too much hype out of this store! I feel like every girl is Pacific Beach,CA shops here and ends up wearing the same outfits! Over-priced for cheap quality.
Sam S.
I always end up in the sale rack because their normal prices are way above my budget. Every type of fashionista can shop at that store, the grungey, the girly, and the hippie!
Dakota N.
E Patchogue, NY
UO is on the pricey side but some of their stuff you just can't say no to! I usually try to wait for sales or find look alikes at cheaper stores, but I love Urban so much!
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I enjoy going around this store, they layouts and displays are fantastic. The prices for the quality however, not so hot. I rarely buy because the items just seem overpriced.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.