- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
One of top ten stores. Great for basics and things like that. They are a bit expensive so if I'm on a budget I have to stay away from here or I can end up in serious trouble. :)
Love this store , i go hear when i want to find something different . Not a lot of people like this store because it is a little pricey . But when they have a sell it very good
Beautiful clothes, beautiful shoes, beautiful accessories, if you have the money. A bit out of my price range. But if I had the extra cash to waste, I'd definitely do it there.
This is a really really nice store. It has such a good quality cloths and its sometimes worth the money. You have to keep an eye on certain Piece and u can get them on sell ! I love their jewelry too some pieces last and don't change color
Love the clothing in this store but it is quite high in price.. But definitely worth it. Good quality and all in style. They have a variety of things like accessories and shoes.
Overly priced clothing that is identical to any clothing you can find at their cheaper competitors. For people that want half ripped and torn up clothing, it sure is expensive.
When I say cheap I don't mean the prices (those are actually very high) but the clothes are poor quality for the price you pay for them. Still, sometimes style is worth the $$
I have tried to like this store but it is just overpriced, yuppy, poor quality, mass produced crap. If you don't mind looking like everyone else and having the same things and don't mind spending a ton of money then it might be for you.
I love urban outfitters it is overpriced but their sale section is really good and when thay have an extra 50% off on sale items i go crazy ive gotten shorts that cost 80 for 10
Overpriced and poor quality. They definitely have cute stuff, and I love that they have a Toms shoes selection, but the prices are absurd. I'd rather go to a real vintage store.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos