- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Nice finds here and there, but lord, can someone tell me why it's so expensive? The best part of going here is the novelty toys and home decorations. Entertaining, but again, pricey
I absolutely adore this store although their prices have gone up recently! Very trendy and still pretty affordable. i love that they not only sell clothes but also records and apartment decor!
Love their clothing. They offer a large selection of different clothing styles. I also love their funny products. It is always entertaining to look though all of the knick nacks.
Yes! great place for not only clothing, but books, accessories, toys for around the house and more! This is a great store to Christmas shop in because of all the extras they have.
Overpriced but has nice clothes. I wish there was another store that sold similar clothes without the outrageous price! I also recently bought some sunglasses from here (two months ago) and they have already broke! $18 wasted just like that :(
While I'm a bit old to shop there now, I used to go often when I was younger and well cooler I guess lol. They always had clothes that were different. I knew I wouldn't step out and see the outfit I had on by someone else. It felt authentic.
I love this store! I could spend hours in here looking at all the unique items they have to offer. It is just not men and women clothing, but items for the home and of interest.
Way too pricey, and tries way too hard to be quirky and weird. But some of their decor items are nice, and it's always fun to browse their stores, even if you don't buy anything.
I think the store used to carry better more well made items.They still have some clothing I'm interested in but the jewelry and accessories just aren't as nice as they were in the past.
If I could shop here every single day, I WOULD! The clothes, the accessories, the shoes, the apartment decor...absolutely everything about this store is beautiful and so stylish!!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos