- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I used to love this store. Then they started to take a different direction then what I felt they had. I also feel they overpriced their merchandise. Though they do have some unique items.
Urban outfitters is one of my favorite stores! they have awesome things. their room items and decor and everything especially is on pointttttt. they're a little pricey but it's sometimes worth it. they're jeans especially are veryyyyy comfortable
This is a fun store to walk threw and browse, but i would not buy anything unless it is on sale, occasionally i do find deals on the website that i like, but it is a very nice shop.
Everything is so overpriced that I hardly ever shop in the main area. The sales area is my best friend and I've found a few awesome deals there. Their home section is amazing as well.
I do love the styles they have there and all the little gimmicks you can get there as well but its always so overly priced. if the prices went down a bit i would definitely give it an A.
I really love certain designers that UO carries. I never have to doubt if I will find something I like when shopping. Silence & Noise is my favorite brand for my petite stature.
Been obsessed with urban outfitters since high school. I love the hipster vibe, and the fact that it carries over from the clothes department to home and party. I spend a lot of money here!
I LOVE Urban Outfitters! The store itself is so hip and awesome. The website is as well (however you will find more clothes in the store) and they also always have THE BEST SALES!!!!
Urban outfitters is a great store with a buch of classic and trendy clothing. Theyve always got new pieces of clothing and a good Clarence, but...it is way overpriced! simple as that
This store is fairly expensive and I've had multiple pieces of clothing rip or tear after only a few washes. I also don't like the scandals they have gotten themselves into lately.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos