- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love a lot of their clothes on the mannequins but when I go try them on, nothing fits the same. It's obviously because their clothes on the mannequins are pinned and tucked to fit perfectly. But who wears clothes hanging pins with their clothes?
It's a great store for home decor products, but I don't buy clothes there. it's extremely overpriced for what it is, I think that's because it's such a popular store and they no people will pay whatever for what they have. overall a pretty good store though.
UO has some really cute clothes. Some of the clothes are too "hip" for me, and they seem to run small. They are also very pricey. However I love their accessories and their underwear.
I love it but it is expensive, there products are quality and worth the prices usually.......they have sales sometimes that really are great the website and stores are really nice too
Absolutely hate this store. Some pieces are made of quality materials while most aren't. To make things worse, their products are WAY overpriced. I recommend staying far away from them.
They have some cool stuff. The store is a little confusing because they have a little bit of everything. I think their clothing is expensive. I wouldn't go out of my way to shop here.
I like Uban Fitters they have some fun items and funny items you won't find anywhere else. I like the originality of what they carry. I do find though some of the items are overpriced.
I can always count on urban outfitters to have some truly original items. I love their apartment section the most. I do wish that they expanded in to plus size (we are just as trendy 💁)
This store is great- the clothes are adorable, the atmosphere in the store is really nice and comfortable, but I just can't afford to shop here often. It breaks my wallet! I bought a cardigan and a dress from them and it ran up to about 90 dollars!
I love the clothing that Urban Outfitters sells, but their pricing is a little high. Their sales can be good sometimes, though. They do have a variety of sizes, colors and styles.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos