BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I love a lot of their clothes on the mannequins but when I go try them on, nothing fits the same. It's obviously because their clothes on the mannequins are pinned and tucked to fit perfectly. But who wears clothes hanging pins with their clothes?
Cole C.
Auburn , AL
It's a great store for home decor products, but I don't buy clothes there. it's extremely overpriced for what it is, I think that's because it's such a popular store and they no people will pay whatever for what they have. overall a pretty good store though.
Brittany W.
UO has some really cute clothes. Some of the clothes are too "hip" for me, and they seem to run small. They are also very pricey. However I love their accessories and their underwear.
gemma p.
Kailua Kona, HI
I love it but it is expensive, there products are quality and worth the prices usually.......they have sales sometimes that really are great the website and stores are really nice too
Kay K.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Absolutely hate this store. Some pieces are made of quality materials while most aren't. To make things worse, their products are WAY overpriced. I recommend staying far away from them.
Luciana W.
They have some cool stuff. The store is a little confusing because they have a little bit of everything. I think their clothing is expensive. I wouldn't go out of my way to shop here.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I like Uban Fitters they have some fun items and funny items you won't find anywhere else. I like the originality of what they carry. I do find though some of the items are overpriced.
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
I can always count on urban outfitters to have some truly original items. I love their apartment section the most. I do wish that they expanded in to plus size (we are just as trendy ūüíĀ)
Rym Y.
Woodbridge, VA
This store is great- the clothes are adorable, the atmosphere in the store is really nice and comfortable, but I just can't afford to shop here often. It breaks my wallet! I bought a cardigan and a dress from them and it ran up to about 90 dollars!
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the clothing that Urban Outfitters sells, but their pricing is a little high. Their sales can be good sometimes, though. They do have a variety of sizes, colors and styles.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.