- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
This store has a lot of potential. I would really love this store if only the things weren't so over priced! However I do love the random books they have here...which is interesting. lol
UO is a more affordable version of Anthropologie which I love. I prefer shopping here for things other than clothes because they can be too trendy for my taste but I love the accessories!
I love absolutely everything in this store! Especially the apartment line. Its so weird and kooky. I would probably decorate our townhouse in all UO products if it wasn't so pricey :(
I love this store. They carry some of the most awesome things ever. I love their little knick knacks and the books they have. They have awesome natural products and great hipster clothes!
When I walk into an Urban Outfitters, I immediately head to the clearance section. Although I would not wear a solid half of what they sell, what I would wear is incredibly trendy and cool clothing with classic brands. The price makes it difficult though
I've never been able to find clothes here that I liked, but the funny cups and other novelty items they have are hilarious. Things tend to be pricey, but just wait until they're on sale!
I feel like everything you find in this store that you can find for way cheaper online. Some things are unique (and expensive). They rip off peoples original artwork and don't give them any credit.
I like Urban Outfitters. I only give it 3 stars because I don't go that often as I feel the clothes are made for specifically younger people. But I do wear some of their clothes and absolutely LOVE the fun "side" things they sell - the funny gift items
Urban Outfitters has some great durable clothing options for both me and my boyfriend. They also have some really interesting books and nic-naks. Its a great store to find unique gifts
I like Uban Fitters they have some fun items and funny items you won't find anywhere else. I like the originality of what they carry. I do find though some of the items are overpriced.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos