BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
Walking into Urban Outfitters is like walking into a physical version of the Internet. All of the cute novelty gifts I wanted to order online for friends and family, I found in this store.
Lea  R.
This is basically your Forever 21, but made with quality. This place is a great fun to go to if you're window shopping. They're style is always chic, and made with quality. A bit pricey though.
Jessica P.
Staten Island, NY
Love their cardigans, too bad they're so expensive! I have some of their clothes, but really only shop there when I find things on sale! Although, I do love their table of books and cups!
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I'm tired of hearing how this store always has offensive merchandise.They just keep pushing people's buttons to see how far it will get them. It's a overpriced store with offensive clothing.
Sabrina H.
Buffalo, NY
Overpriced, bad controversies and often times rude service. Haven't stepped into one in years. Shop vintage for real.. and support smaller businesses when it comes to this stuff at least!!
Sunita M.
Their prices have definitely have gone up - I reckon, because of their rising popularity? So, I don't really shop at UO anymore unless I see good bargains when they have their sales. I scored two Jeffrey Campbell's online at UO for just $89! How good a deal!
Great for timeless pieces and closet must haves (especially fall season) but not so much for your wallet. Great quality clothing just a little pricey. I only splurge here from time to time.
Eva H.
My favorite brand that they carry is silent + noise. I prefer to shop in the sales section which is a treasure hunt for great deals. The miscellaneous household items are the best for gifts.
Danica T.
I never pay full price for anything here. I wait for a 50% off clearance sale and I find great tops for $5-$15! Their BDG jeans are amazing, but I only purchase them when they have a special.
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
It's a cool place, but in my opinion you can get the same stuff elsewhere for cheaper. Just gave it a B because it does have originality in style and feel. It all depends on your style!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.