- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Honestly one of my favorite stores. The style is flawless and they have great things from clothes to home decor. The prices are the only thing stopping me from buying everything because they are pretty high, but if you have money to spend i would spend it here.
Urban outfitters isn't really a place I'd buy many clothes buuut.. i do love all their fun knick knacks and books, etc! Such a fun and different place! there's one coming to Tulsa soon, yay!!
More on the pricier side. I usually won't buy clothes because of the price but they have the greatest books and the cutest little gadgets. I have many of their trinkets just lying around my house.
I love the style, clothes, and accessories. They really give off a Berkeley vibe that I absolutely love, but my wallet does not. The only way to shop here is the sale racks. They are in the back so make a bee line there and get out before looking anywhere else.
Absolutely appalled but the recent sweatshirt this company put on the market. I will never give them any of my business ever again. They crossed the line too far this time. So disappointing...
A little pricey, but you really can find such awesome products at U.O. this is by far one of my favorite stores for clothing and home-goods. if you have eclectic tastes, this shop is an A++++.
I adore this store. The prices are not cheap, but what you get is quality. It is nice to be able to get a great outfit and pick up a little gift for a friend too. The accessories are to die!
I was introduced to Urban Outfitters when I was in college in Boston! Love their selection of clothes and particularly like their gifts! It is a little pricier. But the quality is very good!
Seriously overpriced. I tried buying a knit sweater from here and it was priced at $70. I would rather sew all my clothes together to make a sweater than to ever buy one at urban outfitters.
I love the clothes but the price makes it almost impossible for me to shop there because I can't afford it. When they have sales I do try to go there but by then what I want is usually gone.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos