BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Honestly one of my favorite stores. The style is flawless and they have great things from clothes to home decor. The prices are the only thing stopping me from buying everything because they are pretty high, but if you have money to spend i would spend it here.
Lizz C.
Tulsa, OK
Urban outfitters isn't really a place I'd buy many clothes buuut.. i do love all their fun knick knacks and books, etc! Such a fun and different place! there's one coming to Tulsa soon, yay!!
Jean W.
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
More on the pricier side. I usually won't buy clothes because of the price but they have the greatest books and the cutest little gadgets. I have many of their trinkets just lying around my house.
tanesha p.
Williamsburg, KY
I love the style, clothes, and accessories. They really give off a Berkeley vibe that I absolutely love, but my wallet does not. The only way to shop here is the sale racks. They are in the back so make a bee line there and get out before looking anywhere else.
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
Absolutely appalled but the recent sweatshirt this company put on the market. I will never give them any of my business ever again. They crossed the line too far this time. So disappointing...
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
A little pricey, but you really can find such awesome products at U.O. this is by far one of my favorite stores for clothing and home-goods. if you have eclectic tastes, this shop is an A++++.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I adore this store. The prices are not cheap, but what you get is quality. It is nice to be able to get a great outfit and pick up a little gift for a friend too. The accessories are to die!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I was introduced to Urban Outfitters when I was in college in Boston! Love their selection of clothes and particularly like their gifts! It is a little pricier. But the quality is very good!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Seriously overpriced. I tried buying a knit sweater from here and it was priced at $70. I would rather sew all my clothes together to make a sweater than to ever buy one at urban outfitters.
Jenn G.
I love the clothes but the price makes it almost impossible for me to shop there because I can't afford it. When they have sales I do try to go there but by then what I want is usually gone.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.