- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love Urban Outfitters clothing and would shop there all the time if I could. It's a bit overpriced but the clothing is well made and built to last. I've also had success in the clearance section.
This is a great store that we loved to shop in. We are very sad that they closed the one in the mall in Maine that we shop at. It has exactly the types of clothing my oldest son enjoys. Great store!!
I love Urban Outfitters for their apartment section, but I feel like everything in the store is way over priced. They do have nice designer clothes, but a lot of it is junky like Forever 21.
A little bit pricey for certain items, but I just love this store. It's different than an average Forever 21 or Love Culture. It can fit style ranges from hippy, to trill. Never a disappointment.
I don't for the clothes as much but I love their beauty products/home and accessories. I always have to be really careful going into this store and not buying all the cool knickknacks they have!
I only go when they have an extra 50% off their sale items. I've gotten such good deals there. Once they offered nike free runs for $20! Unfortunately they weren't my size. Must go during sales.
The clothes are over priced for what they are. Would never buy. But they do have some funny books but could be found cheaper in other stores. The only thing I enjoy is their selection of vinyls
They have cute clothing for all different styles.. from boho chic to trendy.. a little bit pricey but i think its worth the money.. they also have cute funny little knick knacks like mugs and books
One of my favorite stores of all time! They have lots of cool, weird items you can't find anywhere else! I'm always shopping here during Christmas time. So many of their items make great gifts!
The clothes are really cute but I do not know if they are worth the price. If they were a little cheaper I would say love. However some do not fit me but most of my friends love the way they fit.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos