- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love their clothes, but I am very disappointed in the price. Many things that this store sells I can find somewhere else for 1/3 of the price. Every once in awhile I will splurge and buy something.
This store is a bit pricey but they have some cool products like gummy bear lamp and gummy bear ice cub tray.I suggest to check other stores to see if they have the same products or similar products.
I shopped it Urban all the time in college, but now I feel like everything is so much more hipster than I am. I don't mind that kind of look, but I feel more uncomfortable than I used to while shopping. I do still find good things from time to time, and they have great gifts.
I used to live Urban Outfitters. They were so unique but now they just sell overpriced garbage clothing. It's like a mockery of how dumbed down society is. They put out extremely distasteful clothing.
Outstanding store with the most beautiful clothes but sooooo expensive! Though their sales section is heaven-sent. Always check the sales section for amazing deals on a large variety of stylish items.
I like urban outfitters more for their knick knacks than anything else. They have great stocking stuffers and last minute present ideas for anyone on your list and they are normally moderately priced.
I would like this store more if they stopped selling things like a stripped shirt with a pink triangle on it and other offensive material. Plus having clothing be more true to size would be a nice plus
This store used to have a lot of great things at one point, but now it seems that nothing they carry is cute or worth the price. They are also extremely over priced, like $60 for a plain tank top.
I am in love with this store. I recently bought an incredibly warm and huge scarf there and have been wearing it nonstop. From fun and quirky gifts to urban to chic clothing, this store delivers.
Very pricey, but also some really neat stuff! I have found some awesome makeup from here. As far as clothes are concerned, definitely try on items in-store because the sizing and cut can be really strange.. This is a great place to go if you want some major style inspiration.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos