BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Eleni N.
Wheeling, WV
I love their clothes, but I am very disappointed in the price. Many things that this store sells I can find somewhere else for 1/3 of the price. Every once in awhile I will splurge and buy something.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN
This store is a bit pricey but they have some cool products like gummy bear lamp and gummy bear ice cub tray.I suggest to check other stores to see if they have the same products or similar products.
Samantha S.
Hamilton, NJ
I shopped it Urban all the time in college, but now I feel like everything is so much more hipster than I am. I don't mind that kind of look, but I feel more uncomfortable than I used to while shopping. I do still find good things from time to time, and they have great gifts.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I used to live Urban Outfitters. They were so unique but now they just sell overpriced garbage clothing. It's like a mockery of how dumbed down society is. They put out extremely distasteful clothing.
Yaitza P.
Outstanding store with the most beautiful clothes but sooooo expensive! Though their sales section is heaven-sent. Always check the sales section for amazing deals on a large variety of stylish items.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I like urban outfitters more for their knick knacks than anything else. They have great stocking stuffers and last minute present ideas for anyone on your list and they are normally moderately priced.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
I would like this store more if they stopped selling things like a stripped shirt with a pink triangle on it and other offensive material. Plus having clothing be more true to size would be a nice plus
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
This store used to have a lot of great things at one point, but now it seems that nothing they carry is cute or worth the price. They are also extremely over priced, like $60 for a plain tank top.
Aimee B.
I am in love with this store. I recently bought an incredibly warm and huge scarf there and have been wearing it nonstop. From fun and quirky gifts to urban to chic clothing, this store delivers.
Rebekah F.
Very pricey, but also some really neat stuff! I have found some awesome makeup from here. As far as clothes are concerned, definitely try on items in-store because the sizing and cut can be really strange.. This is a great place to go if you want some major style inspiration.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.