- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love Urban Outfitters. I can always find something I like when I go into the store. Their clothes are a little pricey, so I always head for the sale rack or shop online when they have a sale going on.
Props to Urban for having unique clothes that stretch the boundaries of fashion. You wouldn't be able to find many of the clothes Urban sells in other stores. It's is one of my favorite stores and I go there a lot.
Their dress selection is killer and I love their home decor but I now refuse to shop there after all the blatant lack of respect to sensitive topics ranging from eating disorders to Kent State to racism.
I everything at Urban from their clothes to the home decor stuff. A lot of their stuff is very fun and on trend. Even though I really like all their stuff, I have to say some of it is overpriced though.
While this store is overpriced in clothing and accessories, their home section is just so adorable! I have found so many cute products for my friends and family just in this section of the store alone.
They have great clothing and items you can't find anywhere else. But they're too expensive for the pro quality that they are. I love this store but somethings are quit a let down when it comes to quality.
My girlfriend and I love shopping here. My one complaint is that they don't have enough large sizes. This store seems to be made for tiny, skinny men. I'm 6'2 and 210 lbs. Not huge, yet I can never find shirts in XL that fit comfortably.
Honestly, I feel that urban always up sell everyone with very expensive products that I can get from its competition for less the price tag. I do agree that they have the cutest fashion imaginable though
Nice clothes, but high prices. Some good deals can be found in their sale section (which often goes on sale for 50% off throughout the year). Some of the stuff is nice to splurge on and I love their BDG denim.
This store is a must visit anytime I have the money for new clothes. Items are always quirky and unique. Every outfit needs that "wow" or conversation piece. Urban Outfitters is the place to go for those.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos