- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
While I find the clothes to be remarkably stylish and amazing, the price steers me away. While i would spend $60-70 on a sundress at UO, at forever 21 I can get the same one for $15 or less. Look for sales!
Great store, but definitely pricey. I tend to go straight to the sales rack but they always have great deals. I once bought a tank top & jean shorts for a total of $11 because of an extra 50% sale items!
I like a lot of the stuff they have but everything is so expensive :( I think it would be smart to invest in some cute key pieces every once in a while, but that is it...unless you're rich of course lol
LOVE this store! They have the absolute cutest things, from clothes, party items, & just random little finds! Just wish everything wasn't so dang expensive! They do sometimes have really good sales online tho :)
I honestly can say I’ve never not liked anything I’ve gotten from here. Everything is cute and fits, not too tight and not too loose looking on me. The sizing isn’t bad, although shirts and shorts do run a bit small.
Love this store but it's not really within my college budget, which is a shame because all of the clothes and products are aimed toward the hip 20 something college crowd. They do have a lot of great quality items and I have never diliked any item purchased from Urban Outfitters.
I love this store! It is pricey but totally worth it. The purchases I make from here are always so cute and fun to wear. I hope here all the time. I love the products but I wish it was cheaper sometimes.
I love urban outfitters! Even though it's a little pricey- they always have the cutest things & they're always on trend! I especially love their home decor & their odds and ends that are great for gifts!
This store is always fun to browse in. The clothes there are ridiculously expensive but super cute, it's almost torture. I recently found out that they sell Polaroid film there so I was happy to see that.
Love this store! It is a little pricey but definateky worth it. They have so many unique items that not many have! They have not only super cute/trendy clothes, shoes, but super cute things for the house!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos