- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
It kind of a hit or miss for me. They always have something you need in your closet but can sometimes be over priced for what you're getting. Has that Californian vibe all over it. I will shop here again.
They have cute clothes, but the company is really racist/sexist/transphobic. Plus, their clothes are way too expensive, I can find the same look at forever 21 or even target sometimes for a reasonable price.
My whole apartment is basically urban. It is a bit expensive, but with free shipping offers and great sales, you just have to wait for the right time to buy! I uploaded a photo of some of my cup collection :)
Urban outfitters always has a really cute and unique selection of clothes and accessories as well as knick knacks and other stuff they are a cute store with some good finds a little on the pricey side though
Cool store to go in person to! Staff isn't usually the most friendly but the stores are clean, organized, and have a ton of unique stuff to look at! Pretty affordable pricing range as well. Will shop again.
This store is very expensive but I love it! I don't usually buy clothes from there, but i love their decor! most of the stuff I decorate with comes from here! they have the best tapestries and accessories :)
I wish I owned everything from Urban outfitters. It's just to bad that they're so expensive but you can always get a good deal on something when you look in the sale section. I'm always in the sale section.
A younger, hipper version of Anthropologie. I don't think I've ever walked out of a UO without buying something. Usually though, not what I walked into buy. It can be pricey, but they do offer great sales.
I bought a bra from this store that has been my favorite bra to wear, however I purchased a $12 midi ring that turned my finger black in just a couple of hours wearing it. Quality varies between products.
I used to love Urban Outfitters, but over the years the quality of the products has basically stayed the same, or gotten a little worse in my opinion, and the price has gone up. Just not worth the money in my opinion!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos