BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jade M.
It kind of a hit or miss for me. They always have something you need in your closet but can sometimes be over priced for what you're getting. Has that Californian vibe all over it. I will shop here again.
Kaitlin T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They have cute clothes, but the company is really racist/sexist/transphobic. Plus, their clothes are way too expensive, I can find the same look at forever 21 or even target sometimes for a reasonable price.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My whole apartment is basically urban. It is a bit expensive, but with free shipping offers and great sales, you just have to wait for the right time to buy! I uploaded a photo of some of my cup collection :)
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Urban outfitters always has a really cute and unique selection of clothes and accessories as well as knick knacks and other stuff they are a cute store with some good finds a little on the pricey side though
Jen R.
Cool store to go in person to! Staff isn't usually the most friendly but the stores are clean, organized, and have a ton of unique stuff to look at! Pretty affordable pricing range as well. Will shop again.
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
This store is very expensive but I love it! I don't usually buy clothes from there, but i love their decor! most of the stuff I decorate with comes from here! they have the best tapestries and accessories :)
Kylee W.
Dallas, GA
I wish I owned everything from Urban outfitters. It's just to bad that they're so expensive but you can always get a good deal on something when you look in the sale section. I'm always in the sale section.
Jane D.
Anacortes
A younger, hipper version of Anthropologie. I don't think I've ever walked out of a UO without buying something. Usually though, not what I walked into buy. It can be pricey, but they do offer great sales.
Juli W.
Miramar, Fl
I bought a bra from this store that has been my favorite bra to wear, however I purchased a $12 midi ring that turned my finger black in just a couple of hours wearing it. Quality varies between products.
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
I used to love Urban Outfitters, but over the years the quality of the products has basically stayed the same, or gotten a little worse in my opinion, and the price has gone up. Just not worth the money in my opinion!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.