BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jenna J.
Boston
Urban has some pretty cool clothing but its pricey and not always the best quality. There are a good amount of pieces that will be damaged when put through the dryer. They do sell really unique trinkets though.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
The only thing I can say about this store other than the employees is it's tacky as hell. Not only are the employees ruder than hell, but their clothes are overpriced and cheaply made. I do not trust this store.
Daniella N.
Bear, DE
Urban always, ALWAYS has the most fashionable clothes. I love it. BUT the prices can be soo outrageous. Unless i shop in the sale section, or find amazing deals, i never really get too much from Urban Outfitters.
Aspen E.
One of my favorite online + in-store stores to shop at. They have everything to rock your own style. I love splurging on items here because they are a bit expensive, but I always come back and splurge some more!
Kaleena W.
Seattle, WA
They should offer plus size clothing, their prices are high for the quality you get. Housing accessories and books are an A+, I love the look of everything...but again it's pricey and the size selection is poor.
Salli A.
I tihnk I'm just to oold for this place now. They have some amazing items but most of them are a miss for me. I think a lot of it is over priced. the last few times I went there I bought over priced greetign cards.
Connor J.
Brighton, MA
They have really great clothing and lifestyle products that either fit more into the boho style or they can go either way. The only downfall is the pricing. Some of their items are really expensive for a little product.
Sara N.
This store is a hit or miss. It's a bit expensive sometimes but the clothes are decent enough quality. I think that there are some super cute options and some that are just not cute at all. Overall a good store to shop at.
Angelica T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love urban outfitters, but i typically shop sale section because they can be a bit pricey. all things eventually get marked down, thats my motto. I like vintage things and you can find things like that here.
Julie N.
Vallejo, CA
Urban outfitters is a great store, they have so much variety from steel toe boots, to dainty jewelery, to even trendy upholstered beds. I truly love browsing this store, but honestly I NEVER buy anything. Its just too expensive for every item. I would rather get a better deal elsewhere.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.