- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Urban has some pretty cool clothing but its pricey and not always the best quality. There are a good amount of pieces that will be damaged when put through the dryer. They do sell really unique trinkets though.
The only thing I can say about this store other than the employees is it's tacky as hell. Not only are the employees ruder than hell, but their clothes are overpriced and cheaply made. I do not trust this store.
Urban always, ALWAYS has the most fashionable clothes. I love it. BUT the prices can be soo outrageous. Unless i shop in the sale section, or find amazing deals, i never really get too much from Urban Outfitters.
One of my favorite online + in-store stores to shop at. They have everything to rock your own style. I love splurging on items here because they are a bit expensive, but I always come back and splurge some more!
They should offer plus size clothing, their prices are high for the quality you get. Housing accessories and books are an A+, I love the look of everything...but again it's pricey and the size selection is poor.
I tihnk I'm just to oold for this place now. They have some amazing items but most of them are a miss for me. I think a lot of it is over priced. the last few times I went there I bought over priced greetign cards.
They have really great clothing and lifestyle products that either fit more into the boho style or they can go either way. The only downfall is the pricing. Some of their items are really expensive for a little product.
This store is a hit or miss. It's a bit expensive sometimes but the clothes are decent enough quality. I think that there are some super cute options and some that are just not cute at all. Overall a good store to shop at.
I love urban outfitters, but i typically shop sale section because they can be a bit pricey. all things eventually get marked down, thats my motto. I like vintage things and you can find things like that here.
Urban outfitters is a great store, they have so much variety from steel toe boots, to dainty jewelery, to even trendy upholstered beds. I truly love browsing this store, but honestly I NEVER buy anything. Its just too expensive for every item. I would rather get a better deal elsewhere.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos