BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Leandra B.
Flint, MI
I love the things that are in Urban outfitters, It has all the things that you see online but never can find in the stores, with that being said it is not for the easily offended, More for the people who don't care!
Jackie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Always overpriced and the quality just isn't there. Apparently it cost a fortune to make people look like they're homeless. Decent prices in the sale sections sometimes and the gifts and home decor section are nice.
Bridgett S.
Converse, TX
While the stuff sold at Urban Outfitters is clever, cute, and fashionable, it's not worth the price they're charging. Lots of it is sub-par quality. Reasonable prices can only be found in the clearance section.
Mimi R.
Bethel, CT
I love Urban Outfitters' clothes. They're great. But they are expensive. Now that I work in an office, I can't spend $100 on a dress that I'll only wear on the weekends. :( I do love when they put things on sale!
Geraldine G.
I love the brand. Sadly I wish that they try to sit to their age targeted group. it really annoys me when I sea a 12 year old girl wearing a crop shirt showing almost all her "stuff" that I just also happened to own.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Urban Outfitters has some of the most stylish clothing, but can be very expensive. With that being said, their sales are amazing. If you find a clothing item chances are you can wait a few weeks and catch it on sale.
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
This store has so many stylish clothes. From socks, shoes, and sandals, to dresses, jeans, and shirts. They can be pricey but they alway have great items in the clearance section. I love shopping here with my sister.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't like UO because they have taken ideas or items from other artists and claimed them as their own and made money off of it. If they were as great as everyone claimed that were, they wouldn't need to do that.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Every time I got to UO, I can't find anything that I like. Then I go to the sale section, and I find everything that I like. I typically don't like the winter selection, but during the spring and summer, I love it!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Urban Outfitters sells all of the most trendy clothing you could ever imagine. I do wish they were more affordable becuase their clothes can become pricey, however the quality is there, so I think it is worth it!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.