- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love the things that are in Urban outfitters, It has all the things that you see online but never can find in the stores, with that being said it is not for the easily offended, More for the people who don't care!
Always overpriced and the quality just isn't there. Apparently it cost a fortune to make people look like they're homeless. Decent prices in the sale sections sometimes and the gifts and home decor section are nice.
While the stuff sold at Urban Outfitters is clever, cute, and fashionable, it's not worth the price they're charging. Lots of it is sub-par quality. Reasonable prices can only be found in the clearance section.
I love Urban Outfitters' clothes. They're great. But they are expensive. Now that I work in an office, I can't spend $100 on a dress that I'll only wear on the weekends. :( I do love when they put things on sale!
I love the brand. Sadly I wish that they try to sit to their age targeted group. it really annoys me when I sea a 12 year old girl wearing a crop shirt showing almost all her "stuff" that I just also happened to own.
Urban Outfitters has some of the most stylish clothing, but can be very expensive. With that being said, their sales are amazing. If you find a clothing item chances are you can wait a few weeks and catch it on sale.
This store has so many stylish clothes. From socks, shoes, and sandals, to dresses, jeans, and shirts. They can be pricey but they alway have great items in the clearance section. I love shopping here with my sister.
I don't like UO because they have taken ideas or items from other artists and claimed them as their own and made money off of it. If they were as great as everyone claimed that were, they wouldn't need to do that.
Every time I got to UO, I can't find anything that I like. Then I go to the sale section, and I find everything that I like. I typically don't like the winter selection, but during the spring and summer, I love it!
Urban Outfitters sells all of the most trendy clothing you could ever imagine. I do wish they were more affordable becuase their clothes can become pricey, however the quality is there, so I think it is worth it!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos