BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
maggie l.
This place is usually filled with over priced items, which is why I only shop at the sale section. I wasn't satisfied when I got a pair of cloth maryjanes and the bottoms of the soles said MADE IN CHINA in large print and the inside was cotton. It was the poorest quality shoe I've ever seen in my life.
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
Urban Outfitters has some cute clothes, but be prepaid to pay a lot. They are also a great place to buy a gift for someone. They have a book for everyone's taste as well as random trinkets that are good for a gag gift.
Kenia C.
My husband loves this store they are a bit pricey but the merchandise is worth it and it's very different from your regular store items. Me personably love the store at 14th here in nyc because of their make up selection.
Judy N.
Garden Grove, CA
I always love going through their sales, either in store or online. Sometimes you can find the best things for really cheap!
However, many of their regularly-priced clothing items are a bit steep. I haven't bought anything full price yet, still trying to find something worth it.
I'm sure I will some day!
Chantelle C.
Hollis, NY
Urban Outfitters is a wonderful store if you have a vintage, retro feel on clothing and personal items, some of the prices are like yikes!! like my cousin seen a pair of earrings in there for like $15 and I couldn't believe she got them. But they are a great store, and I would highly recommend this store.
Janet H.
The vibe of this store is very "young". I really loved it when I was directly in their demographic, but now as an "adult" I find their styles to be very fickle and flimsy for grown-ups and yet their prices are much to high for the younger crowd, so I'm not sure who they are trying to appeal to these days.
Yaselis G.
Milton , MA
My absolute favorite store ever .. They have amazing unique stuff just my style I'm able to express myself.. I'm a city girl with a Cali style urban outfiters allowes me to dress that way fashionable trendy yet unique
Brandi C.
This is really hard to get to where I live (Nashville) and a lot of there stuff is overpriced but some things are reasonably priced and cute. However I mostly just shop online because of the inconvenience of the store.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Urban Outfitters is one of my all-time favorite stores. Their clothing has a very indie vibe, so if that isn't your taste it might not be the store for you. They also have a great selection of books, cameras, and records.
Carissa H.
Orting, WA
Don't love UO prices but man do I love their style and brand selection. One thing I do buy regularly are their bralettes. They are between 10 and 20 dollars, last year's and are great for girls who live in comfy braletts.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.