- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
Most of the clothes are really nice but they are so expensive. The only time I really ever catch myself shopping there is when I hit it lucky in the sale isle. The makeup and accessories they sell are especially overpriced!
I have a love hate relationship with UO... They do have some cute stuff... but most of it is pretty overpriced, and they also have a history of selling products that can be demeaning (see: t-shirt printed with "eat less").
I love this store. They always have unique clothing that you can almost always find on sale for a decent price. Some of the clothes can be flimsy and fit very strangely so I just try on everything before I buy it from here.
i love this store! i have so many adorable sandals, hats, shirts, undies and home decor from here! everything is so different but modern and chíc at the same time! i love how i can find cute, whimsical gifts here as well!
I for one, love urban outfitters. I could spend hours in the store looking through all of their books and toys, but when it comes to their fashion, it's very overpriced. They do have good sales though, from time to time.
Way overpriced, in my opinion. even some simple tees are around $40. a lot of the clothes are pretty cheaply made as well. i got a dress from here that i only wore a handful of times and it's already coming apart. not worth it. fun trendy clothes can be found elsewhere for less money and better quality.
This place is usually filled with over priced items, which is why I only shop at the sale section. I wasn't satisfied when I got a pair of cloth maryjanes and the bottoms of the soles said MADE IN CHINA in large print and the inside was cotton. It was the poorest quality shoe I've ever seen in my life.
My absolute favorite store ever .. They have amazing unique stuff just my style I'm able to express myself.. I'm a city girl with a Cali style urban outfiters allowes me to dress that way fashionable trendy yet unique
Majority of the items are expensive (especially when trying to save a duck or two) but i must say they are certain items you find at this store, that you wont find anywhere else. But when your looking for something specific and you know you can not find it at any other store, this might be your go-to place
Urban Outfitters has some cute clothes, but be prepaid to pay a lot. They are also a great place to buy a gift for someone. They have a book for everyone's taste as well as random trinkets that are good for a gag gift.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos