- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
One of my favorite store for sure. Their stuff is so dope and the set up of all their stores is sweet. Their merch is pretty expensive but it's all really cute stuff
I love this store so much!! The clothes are super trendy and not outrageously expensive. You get what you pay for, in terms of quality. I have never been disappointed with a purchase. They also have great sales once in awhile, so if you haven't yet, I suggest joining their mailing list so you don't miss out!
Very nice link of clothes it's kind of expensive but well worth it lasts years in good condition and I definitely recommend to family you can find on discounts a lot of the time. Definitely a shopping trip for the year planned here
I love urban outfitters, but it can be quite pricey. The sale section of the store is often fantastic. The prices there are affordable and are in good shape. They clothes on display are often pricey, but they sometimes have specials or good deals. I also love that they have a section for random things and gifts.
One of my favorite store of all times, they have really cute clothes and fashionable, in you go to the store you can get better deals than buying online. I usually buy a lot of dresses from them . And I would totally buy again
Can be crowded and sometimes finding help can be far from view but other than the prices being kind of expensive the store is great and has a large selection of things to choose from and a good size clearance section as well
One of my go to shops! i dig the weirdness of some of their items but i have also found some items to be a little inappropriate. a little pricey at times but if you can find their sale section you are sure to find some treasure.
I like urban. they have cute clothes most of the time although some are not my style. i especially love their graffic tees, they're so funny and cute! prices for some things are a little high but resonable most of the time
Only buy from here when they have a huge sale, otherwise it's too expensive for the quality. I have some nice shirts and dresses from UO, but at regular price, it's so not worth it! I mean $30 for a cami? Are you serious?
I love this store but i feel like for what the clothes are, the price is way too high! its a hit or miss for me, sometimes i can find a few cute things i love and other times i feel like everything is super super super ugly.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos