- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love going into this store for the jewelry. They have bulky to dainty jewelry and the mugs are super cute. I also enjoy going through the skincare and hair products. I love how urban outfitters carry asian skincare brands.
I love Urban Outfitters! It is the brand with the youngest target demographic out of the URBN INC family, and it also has the lowest median pricing. It is trendy, casual, urban, and bohemian. There is something here for everyone. They also sell home decor. Things are a little expensive, but there are great sales.
Definitely ranks high in my favorite stores, as it has very trendy and cute clothing for a decent price. I also really love their furniture and home decor. I've bought lots of different things from here, and certain pieces I've had for a very long time. Great quality products too. The service in most stores is always very nice and I will continue to shop here often! 10/10 😊
This store is a bit over priced for me sometimes but the items here are worth it. They have very unique clothing and lots of varieties for both men and women. Only down fall is that it is about an hour away from where I live.
I love browsing in Urban Outfitters - they have such unique things. I love their clothing but it is generally too expensive for me. I've bought several things for my apartment, though, and I love their novelty items for gifts.
I like all the clothes that urban outfitters does, but for some reason I like them better online than in store! The vibe in there is really weird. Anyway, their apartment stuff is awesome. It's a one stop shop for awesomeness.
This place is amazing! the only reason it's only 4 stars is because sometimes their prices are insane but they sell SO many different products, everything is so organized, and the people there are usually so helpful and generous!
Love the clothing, but they tend to be more exclusive and they are too expensive for my budget. I can find similar clothing at cheaper retailers. Also don't like that they've been in the news for crude sayings on their shirts
By far my favorite store to shop at! Definitely on the pricey side, but you can find some amazing steals in the sales! (Especially in store) I've literally never had a bad experience shopping with them, even with online purchases.
Personally love Urban. They have really cute clothes.. unfortunately it is a little pricey, but overall pretty good quality. They also have super cute home decor and I love their books and random stuff they sell in the store.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos