BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I just adore the style UO, but I don't adore the prices. Some of the clothing is hit or miss in terms of quality, and customer service in store is essentially nonexistent. It's too bad, I love the style but don't love the experience.
Molika S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love shopping at Urban. They have the coolest clothes and their home department is just out of this world. If you're looking for fun home decor, check out their store. You will find something unique that will fit your personality!
Haley P.
Bridgman
I absolutely love this store and how diverse it is. You can buy clothing to furniture to books here and it's all super cute. I just wish the clothing wasn't so expensive.
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love shopping at urban outfitters. However I struggle with how expensive their products can be. It has to be a special occasion for me to spend the money they ask for for certain outfits or gifts. I do love everything they have.
Laura S.
Cedar Creek, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Cute stuff but way overpriced. I do love their quirky books and nicknacks though. I love to browse but rarely purchase anything unless it's in a sale section. Either that or I research it online and find it somewhere else cheaper.
Treionai R.
Mansfield, OH
I come from small town where teens all look the same. The girls either wear sweats everyday, dress under the radar, or go all out and dye their hair and pierce themselves. Urban Outfitters is great because the clothes are pretty unique, especially since no one has them around here. Okay,enough with the mushy life story.
Sedia M.
East Stroudsburg
I truly love the quality of the products and the organization and design of the store but I have recently been very unimpressed with the controversial items they have put out... poor judgment from whoever is putting out those products.
Alexa  D.
Urban Outfitters has hipster-trendy clothes. Every time I go into this store I want to buy everything. Unfortunately it is extremely overpriced. It always pissses me off that they buy clothes from thrift stores and sell them for more money. Thrift stores should be left to sell their own clothes for those who need them.
Audrey R.
These days I like UO more for their Home/Apartment stuff. They've got amazing furniture, bedding, lighting, and art at affordable prices (for the most part). Stylish trends like mid-century and pacific-northwest -- I need a 2nd job!
Danielle K.
Chatsworth, GA
There is always a variety of styles and colors to choose from. The clothes there are very stylish and different from other stores. Which is why the are a little more pricey than your local Walmart. But you pay for what you get and if you are looking for well made stylish clothes look no farther than Urban Outfitters!!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.