- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I just adore the style UO, but I don't adore the prices. Some of the clothing is hit or miss in terms of quality, and customer service in store is essentially nonexistent. It's too bad, I love the style but don't love the experience.
I love shopping at Urban. They have the coolest clothes and their home department is just out of this world. If you're looking for fun home decor, check out their store. You will find something unique that will fit your personality!
I absolutely love this store and how diverse it is. You can buy clothing to furniture to books here and it's all super cute. I just wish the clothing wasn't so expensive.
I love shopping at urban outfitters. However I struggle with how expensive their products can be. It has to be a special occasion for me to spend the money they ask for for certain outfits or gifts. I do love everything they have.
Cute stuff but way overpriced. I do love their quirky books and nicknacks though. I love to browse but rarely purchase anything unless it's in a sale section. Either that or I research it online and find it somewhere else cheaper.
I come from small town where teens all look the same. The girls either wear sweats everyday, dress under the radar, or go all out and dye their hair and pierce themselves. Urban Outfitters is great because the clothes are pretty unique, especially since no one has them around here. Okay,enough with the mushy life story.
I truly love the quality of the products and the organization and design of the store but I have recently been very unimpressed with the controversial items they have put out... poor judgment from whoever is putting out those products.
Urban Outfitters has hipster-trendy clothes. Every time I go into this store I want to buy everything. Unfortunately it is extremely overpriced. It always pissses me off that they buy clothes from thrift stores and sell them for more money. Thrift stores should be left to sell their own clothes for those who need them.
These days I like UO more for their Home/Apartment stuff. They've got amazing furniture, bedding, lighting, and art at affordable prices (for the most part). Stylish trends like mid-century and pacific-northwest -- I need a 2nd job!
There is always a variety of styles and colors to choose from. The clothes there are very stylish and different from other stores. Which is why the are a little more pricey than your local Walmart. But you pay for what you get and if you are looking for well made stylish clothes look no farther than Urban Outfitters!!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos