- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I will admit the clothing is cute but WAYYYY over priced. I like to go in the store and browse but rarely buy anything. Online they have the cutest room décor which isn't that expensive and I have items from there on my wishlist.
I have always loved the styles Urban carries but many times I can't find things that fit me well. The clothes I have bought have been rather poorly made with seams coming undone quickly after purchasing them. I do enjoy the other non-clothing items and accessories that the store carries though. It's always fun to shop there.
Urban outfitters is the clothing store I've been looking for my entire life 😍 99.5% chance I can see a piece from this store & it's my taste!! Urban outfitters allows me to express myself through my clothes! I will always shop here
The prices here at ridiculous, not to mention that most of the clothes are poor quality. Do not waste your money here. They have the except same things in Forever 21. The only thing I buy here are cute notebooks or clothes on EXTREME sales.
I, personally, love a lot of their clothing items, room decor, and journals. They have good clearance sales at my location from time to time. Besides that, they are way overpriced. I can't afford any of the things I love :( They email a lot of deals but it's usually off of 50 or 75 and I don't plan on spending that much lol.
I LOVE UO! I can't leave this store without buying something. Some things could be a little pricey at times but being trendy is worth the investment plus they're sale rack is to die for. I can't say enough good things about urban<3333
I think that the accessories, household decorations, books, and other random products are great but the clothes are very overpriced and not worth the money. Along with that and all the controversy lately, I have stopped shopping here.
I really enjoy urban outfitters clothing. I think the unique style brings character to the individual wearing the clothing. I would say it's pricey and I could go elsewhere to spend half of what you would spend at urban outfitters
I just adore the style UO, but I don't adore the prices. Some of the clothing is hit or miss in terms of quality, and customer service in store is essentially nonexistent. It's too bad, I love the style but don't love the experience.
I love shopping at urban outfitters. However I struggle with how expensive their products can be. It has to be a special occasion for me to spend the money they ask for for certain outfits or gifts. I do love everything they have.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos