BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jeri T.
Kansas City, MO
I love this store, it's a little overpriced, though. I bought some shoes there that were on sale, but the sale was still $20, and I bought my pillow cases and the cost came to around $50. I would shop there more if it wasn't so expensive.
Esther Y.
I love urban, but they are too over priced for the most part. But I have to say, there are times there are huge sales or just really good deals where you can get something awesome for SO CHEAP, but I always seem to miss when that happens.
Deanna S.
Staten Island , NY
While this store has a lot of items that i am interested in buying i am extremely turned away by the prices. I really wish i had a budget for this place especially for the home section because they have a lot of cool things in that area.
Brianda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Urban Outfitters is a one of a kind store. Go inside to surprise yourself with great finds for you, your pad, and maybe even your grandma. They have a great sense of humor and know what its customers want. UO never seems to disappoint.
Rose W.
Richmond, VA
UO has some really cute clothes, and for the most part, they have a pretty wide range of budgets you can shop with. I always stick with the sales/clearance racks, as you can always find great deals there. Especially days after holidays!
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
I used to love urban but I have not been too thrilled with them recently, the prices are really high and quality not worth the high price. I tend to shop there mostly on the sale rack especially when there is an extra percent off sale.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA

Honestly not worth the money not unless you're getting the cute, quirky home goods. The clothes you can find at other places like f21,h&m and other places for waaay cheaper. I mean good for you if you shop there but personally id shop somewhere else.
Taylor M.
I love Urban's clothes and style, but they are a bit expensive. There isn't a store close to me, but I often find myself looking online at products. I would definitely want to go to a store and try clothes on instead of ordering online.
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
They have a lot of different clothing pieces ranging from bohemian to punk rocker style. The Sales section is my go-to place for pants or jeans. I love the jewelry too. They have pretty awesome blazers and outerwear during the Fall.
rachel t.
Awendaw, SC
I will admit the clothing is cute but WAYYYY over priced. I like to go in the store and browse but rarely buy anything. Online they have the cutest room décor which isn't that expensive and I have items from there on my wishlist.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.