- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love this store, it's a little overpriced, though. I bought some shoes there that were on sale, but the sale was still $20, and I bought my pillow cases and the cost came to around $50. I would shop there more if it wasn't so expensive.
I love urban, but they are too over priced for the most part. But I have to say, there are times there are huge sales or just really good deals where you can get something awesome for SO CHEAP, but I always seem to miss when that happens.
While this store has a lot of items that i am interested in buying i am extremely turned away by the prices. I really wish i had a budget for this place especially for the home section because they have a lot of cool things in that area.
Urban Outfitters is a one of a kind store. Go inside to surprise yourself with great finds for you, your pad, and maybe even your grandma. They have a great sense of humor and know what its customers want. UO never seems to disappoint.
UO has some really cute clothes, and for the most part, they have a pretty wide range of budgets you can shop with. I always stick with the sales/clearance racks, as you can always find great deals there. Especially days after holidays!
I used to love urban but I have not been too thrilled with them recently, the prices are really high and quality not worth the high price. I tend to shop there mostly on the sale rack especially when there is an extra percent off sale.
Honestly not worth the money not unless you're getting the cute, quirky home goods. The clothes you can find at other places like f21,h&m and other places for waaay cheaper. I mean good for you if you shop there but personally id shop somewhere else.
I love Urban's clothes and style, but they are a bit expensive. There isn't a store close to me, but I often find myself looking online at products. I would definitely want to go to a store and try clothes on instead of ordering online.
They have a lot of different clothing pieces ranging from bohemian to punk rocker style. The Sales section is my go-to place for pants or jeans. I love the jewelry too. They have pretty awesome blazers and outerwear during the Fall.
I will admit the clothing is cute but WAYYYY over priced. I like to go in the store and browse but rarely buy anything. Online they have the cutest room décor which isn't that expensive and I have items from there on my wishlist.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos