- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
The clothes here are actually pretty nice. The only problem is that when you walk into this store, you'll mainly we window shopping. You'll look at all the expensive clothes in all of its glory, and then cry when you glance at the price tag.
I used to buy a majority of my clothes at Urban Outfitters and free people but it seems like their clothing is a bit more expensive in recent years. I still find things in their sale section but definitely don't frequent the store anymore.
Pretty spendy, shirts are $30ish.. if you're able to catch some things on clearance though, they usually have some cute clothes on sale/clearance. so when you're shopping around the mall definitely pop in and check out the sale rack ;)
I love the clothes but they are so overpriced and if you check the label inside its not exactly the best quality of clothes its usually like polyester or some other material that if you wash once it looks like it was run over by a car.
I honestly love this store so much, both online and in-person! They have amazing sales and a variety of in style clothing. I can always find what i need there. Although they may be a tad bit on the more expensive side, its a great store.
Going to Urban Outfitters can be like a treasure hunt. Sometimes I find cute tops and other times the stuff look terrible in person compare to online pictures. I buy more during their sales. Love their selection of blouses and sweaters.
Honestly not worth the money not unless you're getting the cute, quirky home goods. The clothes you can find at other places like f21,h&m and other places for waaay cheaper. I mean good for you if you shop there but personally id shop somewhere else.
i love urban outfitters but they should really try to give a fair price when tjmaxx is giving it half off. i would recommend this to someone who has more money and who would like to splurge but i don't go there because its way too expensive
I love Urban Outfitters! I love their clothes and their styles, and even their stores. They're so creatively built and decorated and they're fun to walk around in. The only negative thing I have to say is sometimes their prices are a tad high.
I really enjoy going in the store because they have a lot of cute things, but they are WAY overpriced. Now there's the hashtag #UrbanOutfittersbelike, and they are all so true. Their items are just not worth the price that they want for it.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos