BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...4 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Priscilla M.
As much as I like Urban Outfitters and the style it portrays, the clothes are too expensive. I could get the exact same cotton white plain tee elsewhere for less. But I can't deny that if I did had the money, I would splurge on Urban Outfitters.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I went into Urban Outfitters knowing it would be expensive so I walked straight to the sales rack. I picked up a cute skirt then looked at the price. $20. For someone who buys from clearance religiously, that was too much to spend on a miniskirt.
Danielle S.
This store definitely has some fun things, I love looking through the books, cosmetics, and general kitsch-y things that they have. Their clothes are cute, but seem overpriced to me. I like this store but it's not one I couldn't live without.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Urban Outfitters has some pretty cool, unique stuff! From clothes to books to room decor - one can spend quite a bit of time here. However, a B because the prices are up there ...when the quality of clothing/shoes isn't really THAT spectacular.
Yesenia M.
Urban Outfitters is an awesome place to shop but can definitely be on the pricier side. Which I don't find it should be. Some of their products are extremely cheaply made and the prices are jacked up. A good amount of Urban Outfitters that I've gone to have rude workers that do no customer service whatsoever. I really enjoy shopping their sale sections and that's about that.
Macrina s.
San Pedro, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love urban outfitters, great styles, gadgets and nick nacks both formale and females. they are kind of on the expensive side. but they do have somestuffon clearencefor great prices sometimes but you have to really look to find a good bargain.
Kaitlyn M.
They have some cute things but I feel like for the prices vs quality it's not always great. They usually are higher on the price side for casual clothing. I do like their things but I feel like they charge a little too much for what they sell.
RJ S.
Painfully overpriced. 5 years ago when I was a little hipster it seemed justifiable but if I find more than one thing to buy in a year here I'm excited. That said, the pieces I do pick up are real gems. You just have to really inspect them for quality, etc.
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Love the accessory section!! Always have great smells, dry shampoo, fun earrings and sun glasses. Clothes are sometimes too expensive for me and I haven't heard the best things about the brand as a whole. Their ethics may not be lined up exactly.
Amanda N.
I like Urban Outfitters to find unique items - especially their random books, jewelry, and miscellaneous items. Their clothing is usually cute and trendy. However, sometimes the quality is not as good as I'd like and they are bit expensive.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.