- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
When going to urban outfitters I only shop off the clearance racks. I literally go to the clearance section. I really do love every thing that is in the store but it's so expensive.
They have really cute clothes and items but they are just too overpriced for me. I can get very similar items at several other stores for less than half the price. But if price isn't any issue for you then they definitely have some very cute stuff.
Love the store they have cute clothing but they are pricey and if you buy a whole outfit there it's going to cost you a little more then if you were to go to any other store but non the less if looking for Tumblr and cute looks this is the place
I love the fashion in this store. They keep up with the latest urban trends. I love how they style the clothing with handbags and jewelry. only downfall would have to be the pricing but you paying for high quality. Just wish it was more affordable.
UOI has the cutest unique clothes. Anywhere from their sweaters to their bow back tops. This store has it all! Once you start shopping here you can't stop. They almost have a boutique kind of feel. Everything is so one of a kind and fashion forward!
I only shop in the sale section at UO now, because for the simple fact, a lot of their clothing is recycled and you can most likely find it in a thrift store. Their shoes are worth the cost I'll say. But their fun aisle is also worth your coin too :)
So much to choose from to mix and match,to create your own style!One of my favorite stores for clothing.You can also find REALLY good deals,a timeless sense of fashion in my opinion
As much as I love stores that sell clothing that runs small and is overpriced, I don't. I also am extremely turned off by the message that Urban Outfitters sends. Selling a shirt that says "eat less" sends a pro-anorexia message. Which disgusts me.
Urban Outfitters is awesome only if you shop from their clearance rack! Everything else is way too expensive! It's basically the same vintage style you can find from your local thrift store just triple the price. It's pretty overrated if you ask me.
UO has gotten into some heat for blatantly copying indie designers stuff. On top of that, the prices are way high for the same stuff you can find at say, H&M or even Hot Topic for half the price. You can find everything they sell for cheaper online.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos