BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This store has really great cute clothing. The only downfall for me is the price, I immediately go to the sales section when I am in a UO. That being said I have found some amazing things in the sales section and they do discount them to a good price.
stefania j.
Bridgeport, CT
Favorite store! Great products, great sales, cool employees, i just love this store and the vibe it gives out. I worked there for a while so i can also say that its pretty good place to work at with a good discount and plenty opportunity for growth.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I love the fashion here, but I can never seem to pull it off. Maybe if they weren't so pricey I'd be more willing to give it a try. I usually end up buying accessories or home items rather than clothes... Unless I make a lucky find on the sale racks!
Brianna H.
UOI has the cutest unique clothes. Anywhere from their sweaters to their bow back tops. This store has it all! Once you start shopping here you can't stop. They almost have a boutique kind of feel. Everything is so one of a kind and fashion forward!
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
UO has gotten into some heat for blatantly copying indie designers stuff. On top of that, the prices are way high for the same stuff you can find at say, H&M or even Hot Topic for half the price. You can find everything they sell for cheaper online.
Lydia A.
For the quality and selection you are getting, the price is way too high. There is nothing at Urb that couldn't be found for at least half the price at the majority of other places.
Geraldine S.
This store has the most trendiest clothes and I've only ever gotten one thing from there because of how pricey everything is. But that one piece of clothing was definitely worth the money. Would love to try this store out again when I get the money!
Husna R.
Urban Outfitter has a very unique variety of products. Unfortunately they are quite overpriced. On the plus side, you can find some good stuff on sale. But if your planning on getting an item on sale, get it quickly because they often sell out fast.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
Not everything at UO is my style, but I usually end up finding at least a few items I love, especially in the jewelry section! My only gripe is that it's expensive for pieces that are really on-trend currently and may not be in style in a few years.
Abigail G.
When going to urban outfitters I only shop off the clearance racks. I literally go to the clearance section. I really do love every thing that is in the store but it's so expensive.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.