- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
This store has really great cute clothing. The only downfall for me is the price, I immediately go to the sales section when I am in a UO. That being said I have found some amazing things in the sales section and they do discount them to a good price.
Favorite store! Great products, great sales, cool employees, i just love this store and the vibe it gives out. I worked there for a while so i can also say that its pretty good place to work at with a good discount and plenty opportunity for growth.
I love the fashion here, but I can never seem to pull it off. Maybe if they weren't so pricey I'd be more willing to give it a try. I usually end up buying accessories or home items rather than clothes... Unless I make a lucky find on the sale racks!
UOI has the cutest unique clothes. Anywhere from their sweaters to their bow back tops. This store has it all! Once you start shopping here you can't stop. They almost have a boutique kind of feel. Everything is so one of a kind and fashion forward!
UO has gotten into some heat for blatantly copying indie designers stuff. On top of that, the prices are way high for the same stuff you can find at say, H&M or even Hot Topic for half the price. You can find everything they sell for cheaper online.
For the quality and selection you are getting, the price is way too high. There is nothing at Urb that couldn't be found for at least half the price at the majority of other places.
This store has the most trendiest clothes and I've only ever gotten one thing from there because of how pricey everything is. But that one piece of clothing was definitely worth the money. Would love to try this store out again when I get the money!
Urban Outfitter has a very unique variety of products. Unfortunately they are quite overpriced. On the plus side, you can find some good stuff on sale. But if your planning on getting an item on sale, get it quickly because they often sell out fast.
Not everything at UO is my style, but I usually end up finding at least a few items I love, especially in the jewelry section! My only gripe is that it's expensive for pieces that are really on-trend currently and may not be in style in a few years.
When going to urban outfitters I only shop off the clearance racks. I literally go to the clearance section. I really do love every thing that is in the store but it's so expensive.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos