- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I love window shopping and buying gifts in urban outfitters! I have never purchased their clothing becasue I find it a bit overpriced, but the prices of their merchandise and records are good. They have some really cool novelty items and items for the home.
I like the sale rack, but I hate everything else. The home goods, etc. section in particular is just full of completely useful, disposable crap like tissues relabeled with a gimmick. Online sales can be good and they do carry a good selection of Asian cosmetics.
Everything here is incredibly expensive- even basic products cost a LOT (and aren't necessarily well made). That being said, they have a pretty unique style, and I really like all the designers they bring together. I just don't think it's worth the cost!
I love the company in terms of what they carry, however, they have awful customer service. I had a good experience but when it came time to refund my money, it's been nothing but a hassle. Despite being told that I would be offered an immediate refund.
The stigma that urban sells overpriced clothes is so stupid because this is a functioning capitalist being! They find what is stylish, combine it with trendy advertising, and keep there branding top notch. I love their products and live for their sales.
I like the products and clothes that UO carries but I'll only buy them when they're having a sale or if the products I like have found their way to the clearance rack. I prefer to shop at their online store anyway, because the real store is never organized.
I think their clothing is overpriced in general, because even though the clothes are cute they are not much better quality than at much cheaper stores! I do like their home goods because you can always find quirky things, and the sales rack is great too!
Some of the styles are a little out there but they do offer lots of pieces than can be worn over and over. My advice is to shop the sales, sometimes you can find a dress for just $10.
So I really love Urban Outfitters. It'd be nice if the prices were a lot lower. I'll only buy their clothes/shoes are on sale. But I will buy their jewelry/accessories/home decor and beauty products at full price because I feel like they're worth it!
UOI has the cutest unique clothes. Anywhere from their sweaters to their bow back tops. This store has it all! Once you start shopping here you can't stop. They almost have a boutique kind of feel. Everything is so one of a kind and fashion forward!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos