BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love window shopping and buying gifts in urban outfitters! I have never purchased their clothing becasue I find it a bit overpriced, but the prices of their merchandise and records are good. They have some really cool novelty items and items for the home.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I like the sale rack, but I hate everything else. The home goods, etc. section in particular is just full of completely useful, disposable crap like tissues relabeled with a gimmick. Online sales can be good and they do carry a good selection of Asian cosmetics.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Everything here is incredibly expensive- even basic products cost a LOT (and aren't necessarily well made). That being said, they have a pretty unique style, and I really like all the designers they bring together. I just don't think it's worth the cost!
Andrae B.
Marlborough, MA
I love the company in terms of what they carry, however, they have awful customer service. I had a good experience but when it came time to refund my money, it's been nothing but a hassle. Despite being told that I would be offered an immediate refund.
Danae T.
The stigma that urban sells overpriced clothes is so stupid because this is a functioning capitalist being! They find what is stylish, combine it with trendy advertising, and keep there branding top notch. I love their products and live for their sales.
Paige M.
Atlanta, GA
I like the products and clothes that UO carries but I'll only buy them when they're having a sale or if the products I like have found their way to the clearance rack. I prefer to shop at their online store anyway, because the real store is never organized.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I think their clothing is overpriced in general, because even though the clothes are cute they are not much better quality than at much cheaper stores! I do like their home goods because you can always find quirky things, and the sales rack is great too!
Kristie L.
Manchester, CT
Some of the styles are a little out there but they do offer lots of pieces than can be worn over and over. My advice is to shop the sales, sometimes you can find a dress for just $10.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
So I really love Urban Outfitters. It'd be nice if the prices were a lot lower. I'll only buy their clothes/shoes are on sale. But I will buy their jewelry/accessories/home decor and beauty products at full price because I feel like they're worth it!
Brianna H.
UOI has the cutest unique clothes. Anywhere from their sweaters to their bow back tops. This store has it all! Once you start shopping here you can't stop. They almost have a boutique kind of feel. Everything is so one of a kind and fashion forward!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.