BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sarah H.
RALEIGH, NC
Urban is my dream store. Every single thing I see in this store, whether online or in store, seems like something I cannot live without. My only complaint is some things are over priced, but they always seem worth it based on how dang adorable everything is.
Taylor H.
Very expensive for the clothing offered, a lot of their clothing items tend to be offensive towards others such as their "Eat Less" shirt. Some of their stuff is cute, but I don't feel right supporting a store that has stolen art and makes distasteful items.
Lindsey C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store is a disgrace. They are constantly putting out products that hurt or offend people. My friend is battling anorexia and they put out clothing 4 sizes smaller that told people to eat less. How can I support a store that is doing stuff like this?
Ashlee M.
Franklinville, NJ
I love their clothes but they can be very pricey. I recently bought a polaroid camera from them and I love it! The polaroid wasn't too pricey but the film was sadly. I don't think I have many pieces of clothing from them just because of how expensive some of their stuff is. But I always love looking through the store
Brandon F.
Urban used to hold a high place in my heart. However with the increase in their prices it gets harder to love. Their clothes are spectacular, but I stay in the clearance section to benefit my wallet. Overall great place, fun place to shop, that's for sure.
L J.
I like the concept of Urban Outfitter, but the price is a little steep for the quality of merchandise.The main attraction for me is all of the quirky items for sale in the accessories/home goods section. The clothing is a little too 'hipster' for my taste.
Angela L.
San Francisco, CA
I only ship at Urban only when they have their 50% off sale items sale and I love it! Sometimes the place can get messy and unorganized. Cute clothes are hard to find since everyone else is on the prowl, but you scored a good deal if you found something!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Everything here is incredibly expensive- even basic products cost a LOT (and aren't necessarily well made). That being said, they have a pretty unique style, and I really like all the designers they bring together. I just don't think it's worth the cost!
I definitely like going into Urban Outfitters, but as I've gotten older the clothes just do not appeal to all ages. They definitely have their niche market. I do have to say though that I love their home section - they have great coffee table books!! :)
Kristie L.
Manchester, CT
Some of the styles are a little out there but they do offer lots of pieces than can be worn over and over. My advice is to shop the sales, sometimes you can find a dress for just $10.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.