BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Sophia A.
Memphis
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Urban has such cute pieces that are perfect for young teens like me and also adults! The only down side are the prices. They have high prices that can sometimes be affordable for the piece, but they also have a great sale section with cute pieces and accessories.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Some cool stuff, but their clothes were a lot better a few years ago. It's also way overpriced, and the CEO donates to a homophobic politician and I don't want my money going towards that.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
I might possible be in love with Urban Outfitters. I love their eclectic bohemian feel from their clothing, housewares, and everything in between. The only reason I give them 4 stars is because their clothes are sometimes too pricey for the quality that you get.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I generally like clothing and accessories from Urban. Sometimes it is hit or miss for me because I can't always wear all the styles they put out. Urban can get pretty expensive but if you shop the sales online or in the store you can get some really good deals.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Urban outfitters is one of my fave stores just everything there is expensive! so i usually buy from the clearance section and the jewelry and accessories part! but I've gotten so many good bargains in the clearance section for shoes like 90$ shoes for just $10!!!!!!!
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
You can always find so many cool things to look at when you go to Urban Outfitters. They have a great selection of makeup and home goods, however they are overpriced when it comes to the clothing, most of which is poorly constructed (but it is visually appealing).
Natalie Z.
I absolutely love urban! I wish I could get everything in the store for real. BUT I'd have to be a millionaire to buy the whole store because they are not cheap. It's worth it though. I've worn clothes from here multiple times, and they are still in good shape. Depends what store you go to but the store I go to hides their sale items really well, so keep a lookout.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Sometimes I have a difficult time finding clothing at Urban Outfitters, some items are made better than other and the prices can tend to be a bit much even in the sale section. I do like their selection of shoes. But, overall this place is a hit or miss for me.
Cristie H.
Hialeah, FL
Love the funky styles that this place has to offer!! Such a cool place to stay up to date with all your fashion needs. Only issue I have with them is that a pair of cotton shorts can cost you up to $50 when we all know it could be sold for a lot less than that.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
Urban outfitters is perfect for accessories, bags, and especially sunglasses. Never really look at their clothes because their so over priced. Might as well do al your shopping in the sales section. But I do love looking through their home decor and tech section.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.