BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Jenna B.
Columbus, OH
Not a fan of this store. They have had many controversial pieces released in stores; the most recent one was the Kent State hoodie that was splattered with a crimson colored red. Some clothes are cute, but way too pricey for the demographic they are trying to reach.
Imani C.
Bloomfield, NJ
U.O is my absolute favorite store to shop at! Their sale section is always refurbished and because they have so many pieces available everyday their are always hidden gems to find! For me I prefer to shop on the website rather than in store. Shipping is always speedy!
Mary Elena D.
Tacoma, WA
Urban Outfitters has a really fun range of cute clothes and trinkets. There really is no other store like it! A lot of their things are expensive and it doesn't really make sense. I usually love everything I see in this store but I'm never willing to pay their prices!
Jasmine H.
I get really lucky shopping at UO online but never lucky while in store. They are a bit expensive in store and the clearance clothes aren't always the best. I got a great pair of culottes for $14 which I'm excited about. You just have to browse smart and you get lucky.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I'm obsessed with Urban. I go there just to check out their displays. Every store has its own "vibe" every single one is unique to the location. My favorite one that I've been to is in Charlotte, NC. I've always had great luck finding good deals and a huge variety.
Kelsey D.
Wyoming, MI
Urban caters to a lot of styles you can't find at a lot of other stores. When I am on the hunt for something different they rarely let me down. Some brands they carry are a but pricey but it all depends on what you are shopping for, you can get some great deals too.
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I really love Urban Outfitters even though I do think that the quality isn't on the same level as their high prices... but I keep shopping there anyway. They have great sales and sometimes you find stuff on the sale rack or you can find items on sale online later. You have to be patient though, but it's worth it! I have a lot of cute clothing items from UO that I love.
priya a.
Saint Louis, MO
Urban Outfitters has some really nice clothes and items, but it is ridiculously priced. I could find similar items elsewhere for cheaper. The clearance is where I go to always. I don't even look at the other stuff just because I know that I could not afford it.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores. I love their wide selection of brands. They have everything from shoes, clothes, jewelry, handbags and a bunch of books and fun-quirky things. They are pretty expensive but you can always find great things on sale.
Emily M.
I have a love/hate relationship with UO. They have great clothes but the prices are extreme. Their own line of clothes is manageable but even some of their things are outrageous. I do love a lot of the beauty products they sell and I purchase my frank.body scrub from there.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.