- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
This place is so expensive BUT I always shop there when they have half off of sale items. Most of my clothes are like $10 or less. The best thing to do is to go to the actual store better deals.
One of my favorite places to shop. It is quite expensive for some items, but the clothing lasts you a long time, its good quality stuff you're paying for. Mostly I shop for my home though, they have a lot of nice room accessories and what not. Great inside store atmosphere.
I like going into the store just because of the vibe lol the have everything from clothing to house decorating items. I love their sale rack though! I never leave without getting a shirt or two.
Urban outfitters is one of my favorite stores; it has very vintage things but other styles such as grunge, goth, girly and hippie. they also have great records, home décor and both a women and men section . they even carry amazing shoes and their clearance is amazing!
Urban Outfitters is completely my style. I love it! But when you are still a teenager living at home and do not have a full time job, how are we expected to be able to buy this stuff? The only way I shop at Urban Outfitters is the sale rack, or if I have a gift card. But the clothes are so well made and so cute. They were having a sale on the cutest shoes! 2 for $20. Amazing!!
Love UO, but wish they had more sales. I don't think the quality of their clothes is worth the money, and don't feel like I should pay so much for clothes that won't last. The shirts are so thin, after a few washes, they begin to get holes. :/ Anyone else having this problem?
I wish the prices were lower! It's extremely disappointing when I walk into the store because the clothes are stylish but the prices are overwhelming. I usually go straight to the sale room and even there, the prices aren't low. Sadly, I don't think the price is worth it.
Urban is one of my favorite places to shop and the atmosphere and customer service is stellar. However, the price point for many of their clothes are high and sometimes not worth their actual value. I always head to the clearance where the prices are much more reasonable
Love the quality of their clothes and the atmosphere of the stores! Their products are quite expensive, so I buy a very limited quantity of their products, but their clothes are always on trend!
Love this style of clothing and love how comfy the clothing is, but it is a bit on the pricey side. I buy things here either on sale or when I find something amazing quality I want to splurge on.
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos