- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
I LOVE URBAN OUTFITTERS! Urban outfitters has the cutest most modern clothing, decor, makeup, accessories, and the best nick knacks ever! The only problem is urban outfitters can be very overpriced. Other that that urban outfitters is a great store!
This is my go to store for clothing and natural make up brands I can’t wait to go in their boujie store and it’s so big and minimalist looking and the employees are so nice and helpful the clothes maybe expensive but it’s diffently worth the price
UO is wonderful for cute unique pieces but can be over priced in my opinion. The homeware and vinyl section is my favourite because its perpetually updated with unexpected, trend setting designs. The atmosphere and layout of uo is also very homely and welcoming.
Urban is cool. I buy clothes from there. Lots of stuff to choose from. There are all types of styles: girly, grungy, classic, tomboy. Kind of expensive but also not too crazy. Pro: Clothes. Con: Sometimes bad qual. I would recommend shopping here.
Lmao be the Aesthetic not the price point urban outfitters is too expensive every time I go in there I see something that I like and see that it’s almost twice my budget if you’ve got the money it’s great but if you don’t you’re just stuck yearning
Urban is always on trend but can tend to be overpriced. I can always count on finding exactly what I am looking for on their website and in store without having an overwhelming amount of options.
Urban outfitters is my second favorite store. I love there style and how everything is so different. They are a little on the pricey side but the quality is well worth it and I’ve never gotten something there that I ended up being disappointed in
One of beyond favorite stores. They have a edgy and boho side to there clothing, but they could definitely make some thing cheaper. When walking into any of there stores everything is super neat and eye catching. I definitely shop here to much!
some of the clothing is very quirky and most of it is very overpriced.. most of the clothing that they have is super cute and versatile to wear for multiple occasions.. they always have the coolest little chachkis and an amazing home collection
I am absolutely in love with this store! Everytime i go in here everything is so cute, i literally want to buy everything. Last time i went i got three of these really cute tees that im obssesed with and am so glad i found cause theyre so cute!
Q & A
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Is the price reasonable for the quality of the clothes/bags/accessories? they do have very unique pieces but is it worth it ?
Are these good quality clothes?
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
What do you consider too expensive when shopping here? I personally would not pay 40$ for a graphics tshirt that I could find somewhere cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos