BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...33 Answers
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I love going into Urban Outfitters and just browsing. Everything they sell is so stylish. However, I feel like the quality of products has gone down over the years. Also, I feel like they tend to copy small/local artists' designs and don't credit them which is really disappointing.
Zoey N.
Love their romper! I bought almost every romper they have and never been disappointed at them. The material is very soft and lightweight, super super suitable for hot summer days. I love the cut outs in the back. So flirty, sexy but not too too much drama. This style has the bow tie in the back which I thought was so cute! What’s more, they add elastic waist band so that it would hug your waistline like a dream and makes you look more curvy. Very flattering! Love the color scheme and the detailing on this romper. I got so many compliments wearing this! Definitely my top 10
Lois W.
Medina
I LOVE THIS PLAE SO MUCH!!! Whenever I go to one of the UO stores, I always find myself being there for at least 2-3 hours. I love how they organized the place, they make it so comfortable for people to shop in. The huge open space also helps the shopper feel not crowded in the store all the time. Also, I just love the style of this store so much! UO has a style that is very simple, basic, and boho, I truly believe that everyone can find something for themselves.  I honestly wish I have everything from this place! All the Urban Outfitter stores that I have been to are very clean and organized. Also they always decorated the place and make it very cozy and cute, I LOVE that!! Since I am still a student, I do wish the price of everything from this store can a lower. But I do think the quality of everything from this store is AMAZINGLY GOOD! Overall, if you haven't been to a UO store, GO RIGHT NOW!!!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
While they have a lot of really gorgeous clothing, their price point for the quality and notoriety of the brand loses me most of the time. I’m willing to shell out for a staple piece that will last and that catches my eye, but $170 for a romper is ridiculous. Also I find myself in personal conflict with the company’s history of either ripping off indie artists work or exploiting cultures with their of the moment trends.
I pretty much exclusively purchase from them when something is heavily on sale.
member-ab79e
TERRIBLE. I accidentally selected the wrong address for my shipping information and I completely took responsibility for it but was asking them to help me change it because I don't even live in that state anymore. They said they couldn't change it and I could try and reach out to them to change it once they shipped it to get it re-routed. I asked what they could do if I couldn't get it rerouted (could they have it picked back up and shipped again) and I said I would pay since obviously it was my fault. They then said it was my responsibility to retrieve the package if they can't reroute it. I work (in customer service) for a company that uses UPS and FedEx all the time, I know it is very easy to change the shipping address or reroute. When I contacted them when I got the shipping notification they said they couldn't do it then and to contact them back in 6-10 hours. It really just didn't seem like they cared at all that I just spent $75. I contacted UPS myself and it was easily changed, so they obviously did not care. Terrible customer service and they should really re-think their model.
Angela I.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Urban Outfitters is definitely one of the best stores because it has all of my favorite brands and I always find new brands there that I've never heard of and then they become new favorites! I also love this store because they always kind of stayed the same they're not the type of store to stick with trends or what's popular for the moment they've sold the same style of clothing since as long as I can remember and they have stayed true to themselves since day one and they will always be one of my favorite places to shop because I can find whatever I'm looking for there and I will always be one of their best customers! Urban Outfitters is just one of those stores that you walk into and your head spins because you want everything even the store itself is decorated so beautifully that is soon as you walk in you are just happy!
Madi D.
Lawrence, KS
I usually love this store. I can always pick up something i love that will be added to my favorite things in my wardrobe. But on multiple occasions I’ve left the store with products that were full price that were improperly sewn or already damaged, which isn’t ideal since you’re already paying a lot. No one wants to make a trip back. I love this store, but always check the clothing and make sure it’s perfect.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Have Always Always Loved This Place any Old Best Friend Turned Me On To It.The Items Are Great From Clothing To Home Decor But The Spike In Pricing Is Outrageous!It Isn't Worth It To Me To Purchase A Sweater For $100.00-$80.00
Like Come On!I Have Slipped In A Atlanta Ga Location & Tampa Go Both Had Variety Of Items Just The Up Spike In Pricing Is Ridiculous!
member-9386e
love urban outfitters, but when I was in store at the downtown SF location I went to buy a pair of trendy sunglasses that were on sale! But the cashier refused to give me a discount because they were “marked wrong” when I asked if a manager could approve the discount the cashier insisted there wasn’t a point and I’d have to pay full price. Love the brand. Disappointed in service. Always check pricing before purchase if ever shopping in store!
Amelia H.
Germantown, MD
Urban outfitters is probably my favorite store. I love shopping. Their sale section which they often have extra sales on. Some items I feel are over priced for the quality so I like that I know it will probably go on sale in a few months. Even though the store is a little pricey I still find myself shopping there often.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Methuen, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.