BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

• It’s almost summer and we shall get ready! What’s your fa...331 Answers
  • Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yester...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Urban Outfitters bed sheet sets/duvet se...1 Answers
Urban Outfitters

Start your review of Urban Outfitters !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Detroit
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store is overpriced for Forever 21 quality clothes. The only thing I actually come in to shop for in this store is the novelty section where they sell records and Polaroid accessories. They have a lot of unique things for Polaroid photos, which is cool.
philadelphia
There’s one perfume from urban outfitters called Miel Bébé and I use it everyday. It’s sweet, floral smelling perfume with hints of vanilla, but it’s not too strong either. It also last through most of the day. It’s much cheaper than a lot of higher end perfumes but the quality isn’t too far off. Next time I’m in the store, I’d like to get one of their other scents.
henderson
Very nice clothes but this store is heavily overpriced making it hard to shop. (Took me forever to buy something less than $20!) One top costs anywhere from $20-$60 when you can get the same top for $8 at Target, Forever 21, or Cotton On. If you want to shop here, be prepared to spend big bucks on mediocre clothes you can get for 1/3 of the price anywhere else.
Johns Creek, GA
I like urban outfitters because they have a little bit of everything...trendy, hippy, etc. so I always find something I love, which also gets me in trouble with my wallet! Their sale room is amazing though, if you’re in the mood to shop check it out because there are great prices and lots of sale items!
Nashville, TN
I love urban outfitter’s authentic, nostalgic feel behind their brand and all of the different options! For anyone who’s into fashion, who’s staying on trend whether it be getting the coolest vinyl, home furniture or decor, and of course clothing- they always have very unique products you won’t find anywhere else and their loyalty program is incredible. Love this brand and everything they’re about!
Madison, WI
The design and vibe of the store is so neat! I am a big fan of all of the clothes offered here, but sometimes they are a little too pricey for me. I enjoy shopping the sale items though, which I would recommend for other people. Urban Outfitters has neat clothes for guys - my boyfriend loves going here with me!
barre
I love the two things I got from there. The reason why 4⭐️ not 5⭐️ is because those 2 things literally cost $60. The shirt is supppperrrr comfortable though. The earrings I got I wear pretty much everyy single day. So it was worth the money but still really expensive
Cartersville, GA
I do like their products but sometimes it depends on the season. I wouldn’t pay for some of their attire when I could find something similar or that I like more elsewhere but I DOO love their home section I’ll give them that 100%, GREAT FINDS!!
jacksonville
this store is amazing and has a huge variety of products and it lovely! they have clothes, make up products, skin/face care, shoes, backpacks, literally everything which is great it’s a go to store online and in-store !
Cookson , OK
Urban Outfitters is a unique and fun store, geared towards trendy young adults. They have a wide selection, and offer some higher end products. I do recommend checking out this store at least once.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Los Angeles, CA
Are these good quality clothes?

Urban Outfitters

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email