BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #64 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yesterday. She...3 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best from uo?3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of th...31 Answers
Kaley K.
One of my favorite stores! I'm so happy they finally have one where I live so I can shop both in store and online. I like that it such a versatile store that they have men and women's clothing, shoes, books, furniture, bedding, tech accessories and organizational things.

One of my favorite things from them have to be my flannels. They are so comfy! I also love to buy basics from UO. They are just perfect to pair with jeans and are of really great quality. Some things I'll buy at full price while for others I'll wait for them to go on sale and try to get them before they're all sold out. I love going through the sale section because you can find some pretty good deals in there.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Love almost all the clothes--soo cute, trendy, fashionable (hipster..) buuuuut as well all know, their clothes are not worth the high prices. The quality just isn't there. A lot of the clothes are thin and don't feel like they would hold up to many washes or last longer than a year or two. Sometimes you can find good deals in the sale section, but a lot of time it's the weird stuff and damaged stuff that ends up there; and if you like it/its cute, then its still expensive even on sale. I wish I was rich and could be all the clothes here and not care that they don't last that long..*sigh*.

But, their BDG flannels are pretty amazing and worth $40..
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
UO is significantly overpriced for the quality of apparel they stock. I nearly always stick only to the clearance section and almost always had an issue with my purchase. The packaged tights would have a snag right out of the bag. One pair of thigh-highs I bought was so defective that one came up 3 inches higher on my legs than the other pair. The salesperson implied that there must be something wrong with my body instead of the clearly defective socks. Definitely not. I ended up with a whole bunch of merchandise credit that took forever to spend. Eventually I used it and never looked back.
Asia S.
Bladensburg, MD
I've always loved UO. From when I first came across it several years ago until now. Although I do not shop there often because of their prices they have a pretty cool wide selection of clothes. Their clothes are good quality and ranges from clothes for hipsters to urban street wear. They have awesome good quality shoes for men and women. I love their men section the most. They have more fun and chilled stuff in my opinion. My favorite piece of clothing from there is a men's graphic tee shirt that has Tupac on it saying, "Trust Nobody" it was about $30!
Kalynn H.
Suwanee , GA
I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH. Every time I got paid in the summer, I would go straight to urban outfitters.com haha. But I will tell you, shopping online is very hit or miss. I find myself sometimes not being satisfied with the material or sometimes things may appear a little different online than in person. Also, sometimes I feel like the price isn't worth what I receive. I would definitely suggest shopping at the store more to avoid this. But still I love this store. They have such cute clothes!
Yaneth M.
So most of their clothes is expensive, but the styles are so worth it! They also have outlet stores that have great sales on many of their items, including decor. There are also sales online most of the time.m, and when registering to their emailing list they will send even more coupon codes. They sell clothes, house decor, vinyls and vinyl players, and even some makeup! Accessories are also sold! Make sure to always check the sale section for huge steals!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love this store for the crazy, trendy, unique selection they offer. I think the items are mostly justified by the pricing because 1) the quality is great and 2) there are just some things you can't find anywhere else. I've shopped most every category they offer and have been disappointed maybe 4 times in the 10 years I've been ordering from them. I've had nothing but positive experiences and get comments on my pieces from them all the time!
Amber O.
Slidell, LA
I am absolutely obsessed with Urban Outfitters! You can find truly unique pieces, whether it's clothing or accessories! Pricing can be a little expensive, however, if you look good enough, you can find amazing deals. My favorite thing thus far that I've purchased is my Polaroid camera. I've captured some pretty amazing moments. I definitely recommend checking out UO :)
Chandler B.
I find this to be one of the "ontrend" stores. Definitely check out the sale section (online is better) before you go, because they have some good basics because they want to stay on trend. However sometimes they shrink in the dyer and can be smaller than the size suggests. It's a hit or miss and their vinyl collection and accessories sections are nice.
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
There are definitely pros and cons to urban outfitters. One of the pros is that this is a very fashion forward company and they always have the latest trends in their stores that everyone wants to purchase. A downside is that their products can be extremely expensive, but if you buy something it is great quality and should last you a while!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Dorchester, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.