BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #54 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yesterday. She...3 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best from uo?3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of th...31 Answers
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like Urban Outfitters, but they are expensive :( I try to limit myself to only buying things that are on sale. What I do like about this store is the variety of products they sell. They do not only specialize in clothes, they also have stuff for Polaroid cameras, room decor, party decorations, accessories, beauty supplies, shoes, and just random things you'd never think they have. They have a large selection online, much bigger than in store. I always have a lot of fun looking around at all the cute things they have, I'd highly recommend UO for someone who is looking for unique items
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love this store, but it is very expensive for what it is though. I always go to the graphic tee section, as they always have a cool selection of band tees and tees from my favorite tv shows. All of the other clothes come in very small sizes, which I wish they would change so they could appeal to more body types. I mainly shop here for the vinyl selection, I absolutely love it! There are always Urban Outfitters exclusives that you can't buy anywhere else and sometimes even come in different colors! A Halsey vinyl I bought was white & red tye die, a Lilac Ariana Grande vinyl, to name a few. I also love the jewlery here, but like I said before it is expensive for what it is, but its cute. I reccommend shopping at this store if you are interested in trendy clothes and music/ entertainment related items. I will continue to shop here!! đź’•
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
While they have a lot of really gorgeous clothing, their price point for the quality and notoriety of the brand loses me most of the time. I’m willing to shell out for a staple piece that will last and that catches my eye, but $170 for a romper is ridiculous. Also I find myself in personal conflict with the company’s history of either ripping off indie artists work or exploiting cultures with their of the moment trends.
I pretty much exclusively purchase from them when something is heavily on sale.
Eric R.
Columbus
This is one of my favorite stores at the local mall. My shopping experiences have been nothing but positive over a wide variety of things I have bought: records, hats, books, socks, and shirts. The store has a unique style in which fits a certain aesthetic of hipster and skateboarding vibe for guys as well as more of a flower girl and sun dress vibe for women. I would definitely shop here again, as all of their product are seemingly nice quality.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Have Always Always Loved This Place any Old Best Friend Turned Me On To It.The Items Are Great From Clothing To Home Decor But The Spike In Pricing Is Outrageous!It Isn't Worth It To Me To Purchase A Sweater For $100.00-$80.00
Like Come On!I Have Slipped In A Atlanta Ga Location & Tampa Go Both Had Variety Of Items Just The Up Spike In Pricing Is Ridiculous!
Piper L.
Salt Lake City
Well the location is all updated and new which definitely makes it stand out. I would have to say the previous one had a lot more space so more things were available. Overall the service is okay. Luckily I know what I want when I go in there but for the most part the staff keeps to themselves. Always loved UO but the staff interactment could improve.
Brianne B.
I love the unique clothing pieces in this store! It has a vintage style and I also love that you can get other name brands here. I’m also in love with the record selection! The beauty and skincare options are great too. I use the app so I only shop when there are sales or if I’ve earned a $5 off reward. I just wish everything was more affordable!
Savannah K.
South Riding
My favorite dress of all time! it has an open back and it’s super flowy and a great fit. it’s adjustable for your own preference and an amazing color. This was my high school graduation photo so you must know i love it.
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Urban outfitters is probably my favorite store. I love shopping. Their sale section which they often have extra sales on. Some items I feel are over priced for the quality so I like that I know it will probably go on sale in a few months. Even though the store is a little pricey I still find myself shopping there often.
Yasmin B.
If i could describe Urban’s style in 3 words it would be: Vintage/ retro vibes. That’s what the past seasons’ fashion has been alllll about! We all love Vintage! Urban does a great job of keeping their products unique from everyone else, which I absolutely love! If you don’t shop here, then you MUST check it out. Now.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Dorchester, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.