Top Questions See all 1,030 Q&A
Start your review of Urban Outfitters !
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "There can be some great pieces here and you can often find items in the sale section with a little stain or broken zipper that only need minor repairs that are significantly downmarked." in 62 reviews
- "Urban Outfitters definitely has some really cute clothes that are very stylish and comfortable but a lot of the items are not worth the price." in 50 reviews
- "I truly love this store, you can always find really amazing stuff in this store, the only downfall is the price if you're not looking to spend your entire paycheck, shop the sale section " in 46 reviews
- "I like looking in this store once in a while, but it tends to get a little on the expensive side and it takes me a little while to find something I really like and want to invest in purchasing." in 46 reviews
- "I could spend a long time in here because not only do they have the cutest clothes, but they also have neat knick-knacks and home decor, for example a pool tube shaped like a donut or a piece of pizza!" in 38 reviews
There’s one perfume from urban outfitters called Miel Bébé and I use it everyday. It’s sweet, floral smelling perfume with hints of vanilla, but it’s not too strong either. It also last through most of the day. It’s much cheaper than a lot of higher end perfumes but the quality isn’t too far off. Next time I’m in the store, I’d like to get one of their other scents.
Very nice clothes but this store is heavily overpriced making it hard to shop. (Took me forever to buy something less than $20!) One top costs anywhere from $20-$60 when you can get the same top for $8 at Target, Forever 21, or Cotton On. If you want to shop here, be prepared to spend big bucks on mediocre clothes you can get for 1/3 of the price anywhere else.
I like urban outfitters because they have a little bit of everything...trendy, hippy, etc. so I always find something I love, which also gets me in trouble with my wallet! Their sale room is amazing though, if you’re in the mood to shop check it out because there are great prices and lots of sale items!
I love urban outfitter’s authentic, nostalgic feel behind their brand and all of the different options! For anyone who’s into fashion, who’s staying on trend whether it be getting the coolest vinyl, home furniture or decor, and of course clothing- they always have very unique products you won’t find anywhere else and their loyalty program is incredible. Love this brand and everything they’re about!
The design and vibe of the store is so neat! I am a big fan of all of the clothes offered here, but sometimes they are a little too pricey for me. I enjoy shopping the sale items though, which I would recommend for other people. Urban Outfitters has neat clothes for guys - my boyfriend loves going here with me!
I love the two things I got from there. The reason why 4⭐️ not 5⭐️ is because those 2 things literally cost $60. The shirt is supppperrrr comfortable though. The earrings I got I wear pretty much everyy single day. So it was worth the money but still really expensive
I do like their products but sometimes it depends on the season. I wouldn’t pay for some of their attire when I could find something similar or that I like more elsewhere but I DOO love their home section I’ll give them that 100%, GREAT FINDS!!
this store is amazing and has a huge variety of products and it lovely! they have clothes, make up products, skin/face care, shoes, backpacks, literally everything which is great it’s a go to store online and in-store !
Urban Outfitters is a unique and fun store, geared towards trendy young adults. They have a wide selection, and offer some higher end products. I do recommend checking out this store at least once.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos