BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Any recommendations for which face masks are the best fro...3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quali...31 Answers
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This is my absolute favorite store. I’m on their website every other day, combing through the inventory to find unique items that match my particular, stand-out sense of style. The prices are steep but the clearance is always amazing, and when I go in person I always find some diamond in the rough there. 75% of my wardrobe, shoes and accessories come straight from urban. Sadly, I’ve always appreciated my privilege and never really looked into their labor or production processes, and oftentimes I see them ripping off cheaper brands or, worse, recreating specific pieces from other cultures and marking up the price without any credit.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like Urban Outfitters, but they are expensive :( I try to limit myself to only buying things that are on sale. What I do like about this store is the variety of products they sell. They do not only specialize in clothes, they also have stuff for Polaroid cameras, room decor, party decorations, accessories, beauty supplies, shoes, and just random things you'd never think they have. They have a large selection online, much bigger than in store. I always have a lot of fun looking around at all the cute things they have, I'd highly recommend UO for someone who is looking for unique items
Julia N.
Fayetteville
The biggest complaint against Urban is their prices, but I actually turn to them for more affordable clothes--the key is having their rewards app and following their sales. Trust me, sign up for their emails and you'll be surprised. Plus, you can get discount rewards without spending money--entering giveaways on their apps puts you towards a reward as well. Also, keep in mind that Urban has the same parent company as Anthropologie and Free People, so you can sometimes find products similar to Anthro and FP at Urban for cheaper, since it's the most inexpensive of the three.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love this store, but it is very expensive for what it is though. I always go to the graphic tee section, as they always have a cool selection of band tees and tees from my favorite tv shows. All of the other clothes come in very small sizes, which I wish they would change so they could appeal to more body types. I mainly shop here for the vinyl selection, I absolutely love it! There are always Urban Outfitters exclusives that you can't buy anywhere else and sometimes even come in different colors! A Halsey vinyl I bought was white & red tye die, a Lilac Ariana Grande vinyl, to name a few. I also love the jewlery here, but like I said before it is expensive for what it is, but its cute. I reccommend shopping at this store if you are interested in trendy clothes and music/ entertainment related items. I will continue to shop here!! 💕
Nicole D.
Tucson
This is one of my absolute favorite stores ever. The clothes are so stylish and so pretty and cute. The only trouble I’ve had is ordering recycled Levi’s shorts from the website because I was sent the incorrect item but I quickly resolved that issue by contacting customer service and returning them at the store. The quality of the clothes is amazing and my only complaint is that some items are very pricey, especially the dresses and rompers, but other than that I love this store and would definitely recommend shopping here.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
While they have a lot of really gorgeous clothing, their price point for the quality and notoriety of the brand loses me most of the time. I’m willing to shell out for a staple piece that will last and that catches my eye, but $170 for a romper is ridiculous. Also I find myself in personal conflict with the company’s history of either ripping off indie artists work or exploiting cultures with their of the moment trends.
I pretty much exclusively purchase from them when something is heavily on sale.
C G.
I have a love hate relationship with this brand. On one hand they have really cute and funky stuff for your home and gorgeous apparel. On the other hand they’ve made some questionable decisions as to some t shirts they have decided to carry. I have some really gorgeous accessories I’ve gotten here.
Jessica C.
I love Urban Outfitters! The clothes are super cute, but I usually shop there for decor! I have a few shelves, a rug, a blanket, and a few picture frames from here! And many of my friends have other home items rom them as well! It’s all super cute, usually pretty good quality too! The only complaint I have is that some of the things are definitely overpriced. But I love their products so if I’m in the mood to splurge I will shop here.
Madi D.
Valencia
I usually love this store. I can always pick up something i love that will be added to my favorite things in my wardrobe. But on multiple occasions I’ve left the store with products that were full price that were improperly sewn or already damaged, which isn’t ideal since you’re already paying a lot. No one wants to make a trip back. I love this store, but always check the clothing and make sure it’s perfect.
Aly B.
Norwalk
Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite clothing brands because of their quality and always up to date styles. This store is typically pricey so be prepared to spend a bit more than usual. You can never go wrong with their sale section if you don’t feel like spending that much! I would recommend shopping here because their items are so cute and they always showcase their outfits perfectly.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Dorchester, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.