BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 6 issues - Urban Farm Magazine is a guide for those in cities or suburbs looking to become more self-sufficient by growing some of their own food and treading lightly on the environment in the space they have. Articles include how-to projects, gardening basics, composting, beekeeping, roof-top gardening, preserving and freezing, and time and money-saving ideas. see more...

• I'm interested in subscribing to this magazine. how helpful is it...1 Answers
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
Urban Farm Magazine has definitely served as a great guide for me as a suburban gal living in the city but still trying to be self-sufficient by home-growing my own food and using the limited space I have ! Articles include how-to projects, gardening basics, composting, beekeeping, roof-top gardening, preserving and freezing, and time and money-saving ideas.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
I love this magazine. It includes garden projects, planting guides and tips, basics, recipes, and a lot of stuff for people with small yards or even container gardening. It helps you maximize your growing potential and use your harvests.
Stefanie d.
I adore this magazine. I live in an apartment. It's not just for those living in single family homes. It's a magazine that has options so everyone can try gardening. It has great ideas and articles about different types of gardening. I keep all of my old issues for reference.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I LOVE GETTING MAGAZINE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE URBAN MAGAZINE ITS LOOK LIKE A AMAZING MAG IS IT ALL ABOUT PLANT IN VEG GARDEN I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY VOXBOX
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Love all the tips this magazine gives. tells everything you need to know for specific areas of farming and gardening.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
A great resource for all things gardening! I have a little garden in my backyard so this magazine was very helpful!
Lindsay J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This urban farm guide is an excellent tool to give you good ideas and let you think of all the things you want to do
Zoe B.
Oakland, CA
This was really interesting to me as i live in the city and want to garden. it gave me a lot og great ideas,.
Amanda H.
I appreciate the articles in Urban Farm magazine but it's always missing just a little something for me.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is such a great magazine! It has so many neat tips and teaches you how to do a lot of great things
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
I'm interested in subscribing to this magazine. how helpful is it with gardening and farming information?