BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 6 issues - Urban Farm Magazine is a guide for those in cities or suburbs looking to become more self-sufficient by growing some of their own food and treading lightly on the environment in the space they have. Articles include how-to projects, gardening basics, composting, beekeeping, roof-top gardening, preserving and freezing, and time and money-saving ideas. see more...

• I'm interested in subscribing to this magazine. how helpf...1 Answers
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
Urban Farm Magazine has definitely served as a great guide for me as a suburban gal living in the city but still trying to be self-sufficient by home-growing my own food and using the limited space I have ! Articles include how-to projects, gardening basics, composting, beekeeping, roof-top gardening, preserving and freezing, and time and money-saving ideas.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
I love this magazine. It includes garden projects, planting guides and tips, basics, recipes, and a lot of stuff for people with small yards or even container gardening. It helps you maximize your growing potential and use your harvests.
Stefanie d.
I adore this magazine. I live in an apartment. It's not just for those living in single family homes. It's a magazine that has options so everyone can try gardening. It has great ideas and articles about different types of gardening. I keep all of my old issues for reference.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I LOVE GETTING MAGAZINE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE URBAN MAGAZINE ITS LOOK LIKE A AMAZING MAG IS IT ALL ABOUT PLANT IN VEG GARDEN I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY VOXBOX
Lindsay J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This urban farm guide is an excellent tool to give you good ideas and let you think of all the things you want to do
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Love all the tips this magazine gives. tells everything you need to know for specific areas of farming and gardening.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
A great resource for all things gardening! I have a little garden in my backyard so this magazine was very helpful!
Zoe B.
Oakland, CA
This was really interesting to me as i live in the city and want to garden. it gave me a lot og great ideas,.
Amanda H.
I appreciate the articles in Urban Farm magazine but it's always missing just a little something for me.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is such a great magazine! It has so many neat tips and teaches you how to do a lot of great things
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
I'm interested in subscribing to this magazine. how helpful is it with gardening and farming information?