BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Urban Farm Magazine is a guide for those in cities or suburbs looking to become more self-sufficient by growing some of their own food and treading lightly on the environment in the space they have. Articles include how-to projects, gardening basics, composting, beekeeping, roof-top gardening, preserving and freezing, and time and money-saving ideas. see more...

• I'm interested in subscribing to this...I really enjoy this magazine. ... 1 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH
Love all the tips this magazine gives. tells everything you need to know for specific areas of farming and gardening.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Great Outdoors Expert
I LOVE GETTING MAGAZINE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE URBAN MAGAZINE ITS LOOK LIKE A AMAZING MAG IS IT ALL ABOUT PLANT IN VEG GARDEN I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY VOXBOX
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
fairbanks, ak
Love this magazine. I have intermediate gardening knowledge and skills and this is really helpful.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love gardening and farming magazines. I'm really interested in subscribing
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I appreciate the articles in Urban Farm magazine but it's always missing just a little something for me.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My sister love this magazine! She is always working in the garden and says this is great help!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
This urban farm guide is an excellent tool to give you good ideas and let you think of all the things you want to do
Stefanie d.
Stefanie d.
I adore this magazine. I live in an apartment. It's not just for those living in single family homes. It's a magazine that has options so everyone can try gardening. It has great ideas and articles about different types of gardening. I keep all of my old issues for reference.
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
A great resource for all things gardening! I have a little garden in my backyard so this magazine was very helpful!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Great magazine! my husband and i love to garden and it has so many cute neat and simple ideas!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
I'm interested in subscribing to this magazine. how helpful is it with gardening and farming information?