BY URBAN FACTORY

Urban Factory GoPro Waterproof Housing: Waterproof housing for GoPro Hero3 and Hero3+ Replace current housing High-quality lens for a clear picture in any circumstance Delivered with standard backdoor Color: turquoise see more...

• Is the Go Pro really worth the price? Debating on purchas...2 Answers
Freddricka L.
This camera is amazing , but there are also other brands out there that are way less expensive than this one and the quality honestly looks the same.
Mirna M.
Neutral feelings about this I don't think it's worth the price unless you're actually going to use it for all of its features
bella s.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This is the best camera I have ever seem and now I never leave home without it in the summer. So I highly recommend it
Alaina  R.
Such a wonderful product! The camera quality is spectacular and it's really compact so it's nice to take on trips!!
Nathan M.
North Salt Lake, UT
One of the best products I have ever used! It takes high quality pictures and videos to remember all memories
Sabrina F.
Great product! Cute too! Great for travel and adventures. Waterproof and very useful
Kirsty H.
Just another cute accessory for one of the best adventure cameras out there!!!!!
sara b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.  my name is sara  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views i have 500 followers in my instagram and i hope to have this
Ana W.
Really good product. Great for traveling. Doesn't take up a lot of room like most cameras. Takes great pictures and videos
Cynthia  G.
Is the Go Pro really worth the price? Debating on purchasing a Go Pro to record my children's sports games.