Urban Decay
Urban Decay
By Urban Decay
Christina S.
I have been looking for a new platte to buy, and I'd like recommendations. I already own The Naked 3, so please keep that in mind.
Julie L.
Julie L.
1 year, 5 months ago
I'd go for the vice 4 palette. I love mine! The shades are so beautiful and you get so many options. I had my Naked 3 for about a year and a half when I decided to buy the Naked basics 2 (for cool toned skin) which I really like to use so I have some quality matte shades together with the gorgeous jewel tones UD has to offer. I don't like the Gwen Stefani palette personally I don't think it's that great. If you want some natural brown golden tones go for the Naked 2 (if you are cool toned) or the Naked 1 (if you are warm toned). They give you way more for your money. I hope this helped you out a bit ☺
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
1 year, 5 months ago
UD has a great verity of selections. The best palette I own from them is their UD Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette. It's limited edition, but still out so definitely look into it! But if your looking for more darker colours, I recommend their Smokey Palette, if your looking for Shimmery, I recommend their Naked2 Palette, and Shimmers and Matte I recommend their Naked1. The Gwen Stefani has all of those textures and a verity of colours.
Thank you!
Selah H.
Selah H.
1 year, 8 months ago
I recommend the Gwen Stefani palette it has a great selection of nudes and brights and isn't similar to naked 3 at all!😃
1 year, 8 months ago
I prefer Neturals like golds, champagnes, pinks, and light browns. I also try to steer clear of wild colors.
Ann-Marie H.
Ann-Marie H.
1 year, 8 months ago
It depends on what colors you're looking for? The Gwen stefani palette is fun but functional. The vice palette is bright and fun.