Urban Decay
Urban Decay
By Urban Decay
4.80 / 5 based on 1986 Reviews
Yael P.

Does urban decay's make up setting spray actually work ??

jessica n.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have dry skin so the setting spray works well for me.
Keyla P.
Keyla P.
1 year ago
I have the All Nighter setting spray and I find that once I start sweating it makes my makeup look terrible! My friend uses it also though and she swears by it (we have the same skin type) I guess you just have to try and see what works best for you!
Darrian W.
Darrian W.
Lenexa, KS
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes!! I've always had issues with my makeup not staying on and this has helped so much.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
1 year, 1 month ago
I'm oily proned so I find their setting sprays to not really work well unless you sprits the whole bottle on, but that's just my skin type. I've used it on plenty other girls and they think it's a gift from God.
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.
1 year, 1 month ago
I honestly think so but it could also depend on your skin type
Kari O.
Kari O.
1 year, 1 month ago
It really does! I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised. I wasn't a fan of the spray nozzle but I switched bottles and it was amazing!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Somerville, MA
1 year, 1 month ago
YES YES AND YES. I haven't found any other spray that works as good as the Urban Decay makeup setting sprays. The cheaper versions don't do these sprays justice. 100% worth the money.
Ambreen K.
Ambreen K.
YESSS!! It does.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Santa Clara, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it works really well for me
Daryl F.
Daryl F.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it is! However do not over use it. I've seen people do way too many spritz's and that can make your makeup get a little dry. But overall it's a really great product!